Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
When it comes to RPGs: Russians>Poles
Poles only think about money
Yes because ruskies only think about their love of rpgs not money :hahano:

This is why pathfinder pathfinder wrath of the righteous costs almost 2x times more than cyberbug :lol::lol::lol::lol:
And it'll be 2x+ the quality. :M
Maybe but who fired Chris Avellone just to look good in the western eyes? So much for based ruskies :lol::lol::lol: but thanks to owlfag decision I wont spend a dollar on their game and will follow the old russian tradition of pirating it same with Dying light 2 Avellone deserves some justice.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
ATOM, ATOM:Trudograd, Stoneshard, Kingmaker, Wrath of Rigteous, Encased, Starsector ....

All of that in last 5 years (Starsector is older)

What are Poles doing? Always first person, pop-a-mole, always flashy, always swallowing tranny cum (urban Ruskies just jerk it off), always shallow RPG mechanics, all focus is always on style (last time they had it was during siege of Vienna) and story. Po(pamo)les

I understand your hatred of Russia. Its natural. But why do you have to be such little bitches of new world order, at least your urban Poles*

*urban Russians are pretty bad too. And nothing is more deviant and addicted to instagram likes and foreign cum like Russian women and Russian zoomers

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Don't get me wrong, Serbians are bitches to new world order too. At least urban Serbians. And entire government. But at least we gave the world Underrail (until Croatians start putting Underrail on their money)

Where is Polish Underrail or ATOM?!

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Don't get me wrong, Serbians are bitches to new world order too. At least urban Serbians. But at least we gave the world Underrail (until Croatians start putting Underrail on their money)

Its called Gorky 17 problem is Poland has 2 big globohomo dev studios (Cdpr and Techland) that employ almost all the talent in the country which makes it hard for small developers to do something good. Russia dont have dev studios this big so they have more devs doing smaller projects.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Poles are American bitches, just like Scots were France's slut maids in medieval times. I understand strategic alliances, but why rimjobing you ally, when that wasn't part of agreement

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Don't get me wrong, Serbians are bitches to new world order too. At least urban Serbians. But at least we gave the world Underrail (until Croatians start putting Underrail on their money)

Its called Gorky 17 problem is Poland has 2 big globohomo dev studios (Cdpr and Techland) that employ almost all the talent in the country which makes it hard fo small developers to do something good. Russia dont have dev studios this big so they have more devs doing smaller projects.

Excuses. Canada ia full of globohomo companies, yet Colony Ship and Age of Decadence gets made there. Its all about passion, and most modern polish devs have only passion for fortnite, money and tranny cum

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Poles are American bitches, just like Scots were France's slut maids in medieval times. I understand strategic alliances, but why rimjobing you ally, when that wasn't part of agreement
Nigga you act like ruskies arent into amercian globohomo popculture when even in Soviet union days they were into it hard.

Soldiers in Afghanistan rocking pictures of Bruce Lee and listening to german globohomo band :lol:.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
True indie dev/work and creation of RPGs demands sacrifice, and sacrifice ain't popular in modern Slavic urban cities. Because we're culturaly mix between 80s and early 2000s Americans

BTW: Yeah Westerns, your globohomo poz is definitely spreading in SlavLands. And from what I heared, many muslim countries are starting to experience first signs of it too. THAAAANK YOUUUU!!!

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

One brainwashed whore less :salute:

This whore is hot as fuck!
Shame she don't have onlyfans account :(
https://www.instagram.com/pheonixb/

not a fan of her face but she looks like she works out. still not up to my standards though

Agreed. If I'm paying whore, I'm paying in cum and she has to be 8/10, AT LEAST to qualify for my horse cock. Its high time we rise value of dicks, especially good dicks, on sexual market. Start charging for every dicpic you sent, KINGS

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Excuses. Canada ia full of globohomo companies, yet Colony Ship and Age of Decadence gets made there. Its all about passion, and most modern polish devs have only passion for fortnite, money and tranny cum
Meh here you go negro good recent polish indie games not rpgs but pretty good games.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/274520/Darkwood/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/464060/RUINER/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1139900/Ghostrunner/
I see nothing but more attempts from Poles to have "style". Zero substance and zero RPGs

You Poles are all about style and storytelling. And both are like 80s B action movies. Russians are all about deep mechanics and game systems, and deep stories. They are like Tartakovsky movies

CDPR is among most pozzed companies in world. They are janissaries of pozz. When Turks fucked us and ruled, they recruited janissaries from our population and told them from young age: You're Turk, now. And they had to prove it, every day, by being best Turks in entire Turkdom. The same is with Poles. You have stigma of "naughty EU child" "cat-alcoholics" "right wing" "hu'ewhite" etc. Thus your urbanites have to prove to their tranny overlords from USA that they are most progressives

Slavic company having pride flag as their logo for months, many of these new games I just mentioned having "them" as third option in gender selection. Urban Slavs are just squating 80s Americans with 2010 American sensibilities. Agh

Vatnik Wumao
RPGs.
iu

theLorry

Educated
This game gives me nostalgia for all the good games it reminds me of. I might need to go replay Saints Row 2, New Vegas, or the Jensen duology (fuck very small penis Squeenix, very very small penisuru, fucking stupid nips put the kibash on DE5, those stupid shitcunts shall never be forgiven).

Why must everything suck?
Are you making a funny or is Saints Row 2 actually a game that can be compared to FNV or nu-DX in any meaningful way? I thought it was just a GTA clone with more transvestites and purple-haired land whales. On the Steam page the first bullet point of the game's description says "Limitless Customization - Play as fully customizable characters that are male, female or something in between". And this is for a game released in 2009, back when you didn't get many good goy points for things like that.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014

Quillon

Arcane

One brainwashed whore less :salute:

This whore is hot as fuck!
Shame she don't have onlyfans account :(
https://www.instagram.com/pheonixb/

She "left" CDPR but what was she actually doing there in the first place? I'm serious. I've never heard of this person and I know most of the PR/Marketing people, at least by name. I've never heard of this chick. Who is she and what is she supposedly no longer doing?

Wasn't she the host in their PR vids?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom