Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Children of a Dead Earth

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can't ram stuff in this game.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Silly Germans

Thanks for the videos. Does the game offer a scripting interface ?

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I kind of want to play this but damn it's so autistic. I need something more for my asperger syndrome. Okay, I was never officially or professionally diagnosed but I'm sure I've got something. FFS, I'm here, ain't I? :P

DraQ

Arcane
I have uploaded a bunch of reactor replacements for people who like to prototype with stock modules. They need the same radiator area, same amount of space (or less, in which case they can be easily padded using stock spacers), are pretty heavily shielded and far more performant than stock stuff (either less massive and ridiculously more powerful or ridiculously less massive and somewhat more powerful).

90% off on Steam now, so I thought what the hell. Gotta admit, the tutorial is addicting. Is the rest of the “campaign” fun, too?

DraQ

Arcane
90% off on Steam now, so I thought what the hell. Gotta admit, the tutorial is addicting. Is the rest of the “campaign” fun, too?
The most fun part is when you (later on) come up with an idea, say in the shower or while on the shitter, and need to fire up the game right fucking now to implement it and test it.

Campaign is fun, I'd say, although about half of it is effectively extended tutorial (pretty much everything you do before Main Belt Extraction mission pretty much drills in one important concept or another) and most stuff after Vesta Overkill (which is the main difficulty spike for many people) can be facerolled if you make (or download) good custom modules, because stock designs aren't terribly good. Maybe I'll make a difficulty mod or something, with better ships and AI presets.

I have some ideas for custom campaign as well, but nothing cohesive and I don't have the kind of time needed.

DraQ

Arcane
DCA proudly presents:
100km/s railgun assisted staging
E825FB75EE2F2D117616B5135CE9A84D9E537D37

3288B3429EE6A4BB813085A9B7ACD189B058A4A9

I have uploaded a whole bunch of older screenies lately.

DraQ

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's not how I remember the manoeuvre widget looking like - it didn't have those arcs when I played last. Is that a recent addition?

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Replay of this is definitely on my list, with goal of getting gold on all missions first. Then trying to beat up some of the ships you posted ;)

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
Replay of this is definitely on my list, with goal of getting gold on all missions first.
I have golded all missions with stock modules.
:smug:
Also beat the campaign with just stock modules and only conventional cannons as only allowed weapon systems (so no drones either).

Then trying to beat up some of the ships you posted
Sadly AI cannot into using cool stuff I built into them.
Like low signature mode.

urmom

Learned
Does E. Musk approve of this game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom