Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I heard this guy likes to rape people. Rate this post accordingly.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Oh, well, maybe that can be arranged sometime soon but actually I was talking to the guy that posted above you that said he heard this guy likes to rape people.

Are there recent pictures or videos of Chris around?

Asking for a friend for....research purposes.

Latest thing I can find is this from 2016:

https://youtu.be/IDteCof-2iI

He's putting on weight, I'm sure his balding has increased.

Did you prefer the younger, more fit version of Chris? Again, I'm simply conducting a survey here.
The last time we saw him was the IGN interview that kicked the whole thing off, now unlisted.

Bloated and balding.

lmao at IGN labeling the BG video "Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, 2012"
feels so strange, would anyone do that with a clip from a movie that had a remaster instead of just listing the original movie/year?

Most movie remasters don't add extra characters completely or remade existing scenes. Those that do end up being very controversial like SW Special Edition.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
https://www.giantbomb.com/chris-avellone/3040-12929/images/

Hnnng, some of these pictures.
1983870-n660898578_522457_4782.jpg

1983869-n660898578_485293_6067.jpg

And a rare sighting of Chris's feet:
qi1uJ7c.jpg

Barbarian

Arcane
He began to drink soylent and got addicted to it. You guys forgot about that.

That is the reason he became bloated and emasculated.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I tried soy milk once and i almost puked. I can't even drink skimmed milk i just find it disgusting. Whole milk or even better raw milk is all i can drink. The more fat the better.

I tried soy milk once and i almost puked. I can't even drink skimmed milk i just find it disgusting. Whole milk or even better raw milk is all i can drink. The more fat the better.

No, only low fat cow milk. Fat makes the taste horrible. I understand why people overeat on sweets, but can't understand how someone can like the taste of fat. Even when I prepare a chicken I make sure to remove all fat from it.

Modron

Arcane
Once you start drinking skim milk for a while it's hard to go back to any other milk everything tastes like chugging butter.

Latro

Arcane
so is MCA going to get into fiction writing? I remember him saying "it's too haaaard, nah", but his videogame comeback is basically dead in the water and he has all the free-time in the world as a multi millionaire. it's not like he's some geezer yet.

Wunderbar

Arcane
so is MCA going to get into fiction writing? I remember him saying "it's too haaaard, nah", but his videogame comeback is basically dead in the water and he has all the free-time in the world as a multi millionaire. it's not like he's some geezer yet.
The sex offender reputation extends beyond the videogame circles, what makes you think he'd be able to publish his fiction?

Barbarian

Arcane

Is he really a multimillionaire? I don't think videogame writer/designer is such a well-paid profession, specially in his heyday(90s and 2000s).

Latro

Arcane
The sex offender reputation extends beyond the videogame circles, what makes you think he'd be able to publish his fiction?
he has more than enough money to self publish fantasy fiction

Wunderbar

Arcane
he has more than enough money to self publish fantasy fiction
Chris has already proven himself to be overconfident with how he tackled Karissa case. What if he's not actually rich?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom