Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
what does he look like now?

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
what does he look like now?
I don't think we've had a look at him after 2019. From E3 that year:

Chris doesn't get a word in and the two bitches are annoying as fuck. Plus the interviewer looks like he wants to die. But Chris looks like a big cuddly bear. Would definitely be comfortable snuggling with him at night.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Oh, he's still very handsome.

You know the funniest thing for me is that, I didn't keep up with gaming for over a decade and just got back into it the past 5 years or so and then really got into it again after 2020.

That codex post about finding out Chris isn't gay after "they" tried to cancel him was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Also off topic, didn't really know Tim Cain was gay for many years and I'm shocked Feargus Urquhart is not gay and allegedly has a wife and kids.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Perhaps he reckons it will grow back?

He could be an anime fan, he claims his favorite game is chronotrigger

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
He's one of those people who look good with that kind of hairline.

avellonedicela_2629753.jpg

This version is how my memory paints him, regardless of how he looks now.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
My girlfriend got covid and wanted pics of me when I was 18-19 to use to masturbate while in isolation.(she's much younger than me and we didn't live together at the time)

In a way I was both flattered and insulted(I'm 32 now, still a chad but not Chris level but then again not many are)

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
My girlfriend got covid and wanted pics of me when I was 18-19 to use to masturbate while in isolation.(she's much younger than me and we didn't live together at the time)

In a way I was both flattered and insulted(I'm 32 now, still a chad but not Chris level but then again not many are)
What a coincidence. Your girlfriend wanted pics of me too.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Saw a bunch of new posts in the thread and thought there are some news about Avellone writing a new game or whatever. Turns out it's just shitposting.

Is this some kind of ploy to let you into gaming drama section?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Are there recent pictures or videos of Chris around?

Asking for a friend for....research purposes.

Latest thing I can find is this from 2016:

https://youtu.be/IDteCof-2iI

He's putting on weight, I'm sure his balding has increased.

Did you prefer the younger, more fit version of Chris? Again, I'm simply conducting a survey here.
The last time we saw him was the IGN interview that kicked the whole thing off, now unlisted.

Bloated and balding.

Codex Year of the Donut

Did you prefer the younger, more fit version of Chris? Again, I'm simply conducting a survey here.
The last time we saw him was the IGN interview that kicked the whole thing off, now unlisted.

Bloated and balding.

lmao at IGN labeling the BG video "Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, 2012"
feels so strange, would anyone do that with a clip from a movie that had a remaster instead of just listing the original movie/year?

Codex Year of the Donut

Bloated and balding.

what game is that at 4:30 btw? Waylanders?

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I 95% for-sure *swear* I saw MCA in my area a couple times, like 5 years ago; but I’m not the type to star-fuck or carry around a brick

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom