Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Underail is an amazing game and is a timeless classic at this point. One of the best Post ap and turn based games in existence BUT...... for the life of me I cant understand why people would defend DC section. It is way way too bloated, boring and long. Best way is too finish your playthrough just before it starts.
You don't need to skip it, just read a guide so that you only go through the necessary parts.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Underail is an amazing game and is a timeless classic at this point. One of the best Post ap and turn based games in existence BUT...... for the life of me I cant understand why people would defend DC section. It is way way too bloated, boring and long. Best way is too finish your playthrough just before it starts.
non sneaky pipeworker spotted

GloomFrost

Arcane
You don't need to skip it, just read a guide so that you only go through the necessary parts.
That's not really a point, is it?

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
That's not really a point, is it?
I think it's fun when you cut its length drastically by metagaming.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Also love how the game has better QoL features than bigger/AAA releases - I'm honestly struggling to say which other game offers fast travel to points of interest inside a single map. When I saw that feature, I knew I was gonna give the game a positive rating just for that.

Fallout. Insomnia.

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
Underrail didnt have an ending and its slog combat irritated me
Colony ship did have an ending and didnt irritate me

It's obvious which game is superior

95% of members here will say Underrail. You're probably mad you suck too much at Underrail to beat it.

notpl

Arbiter
Colony Ship really does not belong with those other three, even if I enjoyed it a lot and consider AoD one of the best games ever made. Colony Ship chapter 1 will forever linger in our hearts as the possible first act of an all-time great RPG, but the subsequent game we received did not live up to that. Bringing up Fallout or Underrail just makes Colony Ship's later chapters look that much worse by comparison.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom