Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Why are you people paying attention to journohomo opinions to begin with? The only thing that matters is the Kodex Kritical Konsensus.
The most important thing is can you shoot the trannies in game if you can its 10/10 from me. Gonna record some footage on post it on retardera.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Why are you people paying attention to journohomo opinions to begin with? The only thing that matters is the Kodex Kritical Konsensus.
The most important thing is can you shoot the trannies in game if you can its 10/10 from me. Gonna record some footage on post it on retardera.

Apparently there's only one anyway? Although I assume someone will make a vid beating it up over and over again.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FUCKING GONNA PULL A SENSUKI OVER THESE REVIEW SCORES WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BALLPOINT HAMMER

Vatnik Wumao
tbh this just shows that crunch is the result of incompetent management only after short term stock gains

no company actually interest in creating good games over many years would chose to torture their workers so they can fuck off and retire to greener grounds
Based.

paradox is one of the few video game companies that keeps on producing better and better games and I am sure its 99% percent because they are unionized
:shitposting:

The Jester

Cipher
l2oWmlB.png
The incorporation of different cultures and backgrounds is wildly inconsistent from
good to inaccurate to downright offensive

Probably the only good song Suicide Boys ever had.

Nah "Antarctica" is good too.

Nah "Antarctica" is good too.
Eh, you're right, I've over exaggerated a bit. I can get behind O pana, 2nd hand and do you believe in God. But generally, they've put out a lot of trash. Hell, I still recall when a friend randomly discovered them when they still had like 2-3k views at most, and then they blew up into fame over the night all the sudden.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Game reviewers can't keep track on more than one thing at a time. Calling sidecontent amazing and complaining about there being too much of it in the next sentence is peak retardatition.
IGN Too Much Water is an internet meme created in 2014. It is based off of a review by IGN of the game Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, giving it a score of 7.8 out of 10 for having "too much water."

This is the bitch that revieved cyberpunk.

Slaver1

Savant
This is like the shit Jim Sterling is vomiting out each day. MUUHHHH CRUNNNCH!!!! POOOR DEVS MUST CRUUUNCH!!!!!
almost every single big studio does crunch time but because poles do it, we must bring it to attention now. But please don't ever dare to notice it when it comes to US based devs.
All US devs have already fallen under their influence and could crunch till the cows come home as long as they follow the "narrative." I do sense a hint of desperation like they know CDPR aren't yet compromised in that sense, even though they are becoming saps for console gamers.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Codex will play it, love it, then write that it's a piece of shit. Then will come back to playing some more.

Nah, it'll end up like TOW. Everyone will play it, find it mediocre and forget about it in 3 months. Then we'll get the occasional retard new member bumping the thread back to page 1. Just like with TOW or Witcher 3 or PoE.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I think this just shows that Bethesda was never the problem: it's complex RPGs that are simply buggy as fuck, either because of their complexity as RPGs (Obsidian) or because of their complexity as games in general (Bethesda, and now CP2077), both of which make them very hard to iron the bugs out of.

Since I'm at it, may as well add that the reviewers "only complaining about bugs, thus it's a great game" are from the same outlets that have praised Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Slaver1

Savant
I got the TPB link for the pre-download. If I like it I'll buy it. Not going to automatically reward a potential mess. They delivered with W3 and I paid them back (multiple times.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom