Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 has leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

a budda

Arbiter
FOR FREEDOM!!!

Canus

Savant
Looks like the stream is high-lighting how super cool the combat is now. Against a fucking immortal spider.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
The spider boss scaled to lvl 50 and has been just taking hits for 10-15 minutes now. Someone in the chat said this would be less obnoxious as a QTE and I have to agree.

Canus

Savant
Rarely have I seen a game go so far out of its own way to piss off its target market.

I applaud their sheer determination.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It looks like it won't even be worth pirating. I think the level scaling was the final straw for me.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Unfortunately nowhere near as fun as Dynasty Warriors.

Also, the voice acting for Male Hawke sounds horrible. Having the tone change so drastically between the good/joke/evil responses makes it sound worse than a monotone.

Not that it isn't already a monotone.

chzr

Erudite
posting on the codex while my invincible hawke autoattacks ogre in intro...

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Oh god....its worse then i thought.....I rather finish Alpha Protocol then play this shit!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Racofer may be a pirate, but he is a pirate of class and taste. That alone is clear from his insistence in downloading only the most excellent of copies.

:thumbsup:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
treave said:
Racofer may be a pirate, but he is a pirate of class and taste. That alone is clear from his insistence in downloading only the most excellent of copies.

Indeed. As much as I do not condone piracy or pirate myself, racofer is however a fine gentlemanly pirate of class and taste. :obviously:

Multi-headed Cow

Hahahaha, just started playing. Your health regenerates so god damn fast. Started on nightmare difficulty, as soon as the ogre punches you run away for 2 seconds to regen health during combat.

Also was able to remake my dwarf quite well. Looking forward to getting new serious sex faces.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59467 ... 60597B73F/

Multi-headed Cow

Don't know. I will try to get my dick in him and take pictures though!

racofer

Thread Incliner
Jaesun said:
treave said:

Indeed. As much as I do not condone piracy or pirate myself, racofer is however a fine gentlemanly pirate of class and taste. :obviously:

You two would be surprised if you saw me fine collection of downloads.

Everything is named correctly with the right cracks for the right game versions. No excess files, all DLCs stored at the same place with easy instructions for installation.

Now I only have to wait for the download links for all DLC and promotional content for DA2, given that everything is accessible from the Bioware FTPs without any authentication whatsoever. :obviously:

I'm currently installing my retail dvd copy and will readily apply the crack (while backing up the original .exe for future patches). Feedback will soon follow.

FaChoi

Educated
Multi-headed Cow said:
Hahahaha, just started playing. Your health regenerates so god damn fast. Started on nightmare difficulty, as soon as the ogre punches you run away for 2 seconds to regen health during combat.

Think thats just the tutorial "awesome stuff" bit. Then you have to do the same fight again and the health will regen much slower- in fact hardly at all, until you end combat.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
sgc_meltdown said:
Jaesun said:
Who is the fag on the right?

it's hawke's brother and probably the reason why nobody in their right mind will play as a mage

would you do him

No. I'd punch him in the face for being a gigantic looking faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom