Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I think we need a sub for Rl'yeh, but probably most people are playing in this one..... :M

sqeecoo

Arcane
Huh, I just chatted to Lizzurd yesterday for a bit, I was sure he'd get this one no problem. He's around though, at least occasionally. Let's see what he says, but three stalls in a row would be a lot, I agree.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Argh! I've lost access to my email! Please postpone 6h... unless it's too late... yelp ._..

EDIT: I can't even tell if I've staled or not. It would be a very very bad moment to do so.

MEGA EDIT: Emergency procedure seems to have worked. I have submitted. Carry on and thanks again. Excuse the inconvenience.

Last edited:
I played a 60 turn game on /domg/ in 30 days as one of the major powers. It was nice to have a fast game for a change, but I think I still prefer this Codexian pacing.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I played a 60 turn game on /domg/ in 30 days as one of the major powers. It was nice to have a fast game for a change, but I think I still prefer this Codexian pacing.

Tempted to start a game like dreaad tried to do. 24hr turns, no extensions, that game went by quick initially. I'd stale a bunch, of course, but that's fine. :lol:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, Lizzurd stalled again, I'm hoping to avoid that this turn :) But no extensions above 24 unless special circumstances. And ok, I'll try to pick up the pace. If we stall, we stall.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Alright.

It's time to kill Zeus.

Sam-Worthington-and-Liam-Neeson-as-Perseus-and-Zeus-in-Wrath-Titans.jpg

With a bunch of animals.
What could possibly go wrong?

... I'm pretty sure I'll just get party wiped with Wrathful Skies or something :lol:

Last edited:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yep. Party wipe.
Oh well, it was worth a shot :lol:

Guess that answers the question what spell levels are available to indies.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
LMAO at Pangaea invading Man. Harpsichord you fool, why didn't you use the perfect opportunity to invade Pangaea while I dealt with Jotunheim? Rhetorical question.

At any rate, I shall use this opportunity to remind my opponents of my philosophy when faced with overwhelming odds - I focus against 1 of you fully, whilst letting another party take my nation over. I don't waste my time and effort defending all fronts, but instead focus on causing as much damage as I can to only 1 of you. So you may now agree amongst yourselves who that 1 should be. And rembember, with flying units and raiding I can throw you back into the stone age from where you crawled out of.

Back to obscurity again now...

Harpsichord

Arcane
LMAO at Pangaea invading Man. Harpsichord you fool, why didn't you use the perfect opportunity to invade Pangaea while I dealt with Jotunheim? Rhetorical question.
You yourself stated they were in alliance with one another.

I mean basically everybody just lied so much that I hedged my bets and pulled back.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Also, I'm pretty sure R'lyeh has left the game.
What do we do about it?

I know that the peaceful people of Oceania are not at war with R'lyeh.
But.. you know, if they are just standing there, doing nothing...
I'm pretty sure one of the tentacle heads flipped my officers the bird.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Gang-rape is no fun guys... I preffer only 1 partner at any given time, that allows me to extract optimum amount of pleasure and satisfaction. This subhuman behaviour where I'm subjected to this kind of demeaning tretmant is truly evil. Stop, please...

Please?

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
How did I shoot first when half my original lands are under Pan flag? :M

When your lands are conquered by Jotun, then by me, and you haven't owned them for longer than you ever did own them, you lose all claims my friend.

The least you could have done is negotiate instead of sending a message the turn you attacked. Luckily for your Pretender my guys were stealthed. :smug:

Zibniyat

Arcane
A few things some of you may be interested in:

Mictlan has had massive losses against me for the last 3 turns. We're talking about more than 100 sacreds. Along with dozens of mages. And they concentrated their forces on my border. They attacked me unprovoked. If they wish to continue, you can be sure they'll have to commit everything against me. Which leaves them vulnerable to others. Anyone not using such a clear opportunity against Mictlan is plainly retarded and deserves to lose the game (and they will in that case, what with KoolNoodles, mondblut and a few others obviously more ambitious).

Agartha also decided to commit anything and everything against me. The same story applies for them as well. Also, currently they are the number 1 choice of me going all out against when everything starts falling appart.

Ys has very powerful sacreds: amphibian, with glamour, darkvision 50, sailing, with a powerful bless (defence +3, reinvigoration +4, protection +5). At this moment, my defence against them will depend on how much do they choose to take from me (so far "only" 1 underwater province). I can't fight them underwater, so anyone letting them claim even more underwater territory or not using the opportunity to reduce their hold in the world is also demonstrably retarded.

I may be prone to treason, but even I know when to stab in the back. Having so many strong neihbours means that I don't betray lightly. I even fucking helped Man. If this doesn't mean that you should all stand by my side, then I don't know what can mean that.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Also, I'll need additional 3 h extension please. Sorry about that, but you know... :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom