Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Codex Year of the Donut
I haven't played a ton of Diablo other than Diablo 1 but it seems clear that they're moving away from a standard Diablo game and incorporating many elements of Lost Ark into it. Diablo 4 bot trains imminent?
reminder that lost ark makes you install a rootkit to play it but it can't even stop bots

Zeriel

Arcane
I haven't played a ton of Diablo other than Diablo 1 but it seems clear that they're moving away from a standard Diablo game and incorporating many elements of Lost Ark into it. Diablo 4 bot trains imminent?
reminder that lost ark makes you install a rootkit to play it but it can't even stop bots

Bold of you to assume they tried. I think it's typical Korean developer brain: in their country bots aren't a problem because citizen internet ID, and they don't really develop with exporting to other markets in mind, so it just is what it is. Same thing was notorious in past decades with their netcode and server design; when entire country is in the range of 0-10 ping, you simply don't think about it.

It's sad that this news brings nothing but a "meh" from me. Blizzard used to be the gold standard, every game a day one purchase no questions asked.

Meh, I'll probably play it on someone's old xbox in 8 years or so, and get 20 hours of fun from it, like I did with diablo 3.

Battle Pass, cosmetics, mounts and much more :shredder:

r3u42z6b6y4a1.png

Imagine buying this
Even better, imagine buying this:

only to find out that the FUCKING BASE GAME is not included in the CE.

We went from discs to codes to absolutely nothing.

In the next step we'll get beaten up by security for daring to purchase a boxed version and then afterwards get banned for life from playing said game.

The future is virtual boxed versions without the game.

You don't get a physical product but you get to load up into VR to look at your box in the cloud.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Been hearing this is going to be not as bad as imagined, true?
Getting back to my original point, more attractive african women in video games with little clothing.
I like the way you think

Initial playtests of CyberPunk 2077 were saying the same thing....

Unless the Youtubers are playing the ENTIRE game, then it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Koolz

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Is that movie the Intro now? Where did my Hellraiser GO!! Fuckers!

And the music! Arrg...Waling! Cliche' city. Let me show you how Cliche' Waling is as Theme in Film.

let's say you have English Country side and path up to a castle. All you see is the Horse and rider from a distance.

The music is typical bang drum and sticks with ...Waling voice maybe it's Gaelic or something else.
And the rider is getting closer to the castle. On each side of the path are people impaled on stakes.
The music is getting louder as the rider gets closer to the clastle. Whawhaalawhaaa

Waling voice and boom drums with sticks hitting the rim of Drum whatever....The camera pans out to the horses mouth, it shows the riders gloves on the reins, then at the gates the music stops. Silence....

Camera pans to rider as he looks up taking off his helmet revealing a skull. A voice appears as the gates are thrown
open and they say "We welcome you brother" Then super Intense Waling as rider rides through....
and Boom! it's over.

The whole Waling thing is over done.

Why is there some African women the star in this video? Do they even care about Diablo 4?

What happened to the Hellraiser style video is that just the their promo?

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
In D2 religious type people tended to be dark skinned (though not "African" looking) so it's not out of place that the woman is dark skinned

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom