Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
^ but I don't think walking on lava would look like that :lol:

Perkel

Arcane

Looks like it was fan made with SFM. Also, absolutely no soul in it. But hey, Blizzard...

All cinematics are made with custom characters taking a role in them which means they are real time in engine. Which kinds of tells you a lot about it's quality when people here talk about it as if it was rendered cinematic. It's actually pretty impressive.

For sure it will melt gpus when it will be out.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
All cinematics are made with custom characters taking a role in them which means they are real time in engine. Which kinds of tells you a lot about it's quality when people here talk about it as if it was rendered cinematic. It's actually pretty impressive.

For sure it will melt gpus when it will be out.

I take it you are talking about the youtube comments? No matter how you cut it this looked like shit and was uninteresting.

Vic

Savant
oh yeah, that makes sense, the character in that cinematic will be the character you have created. pretty cool.

Takamori

Learned
I wasn't expecting anything and yet somehow they manage to disappoint me. Why make a long ass trailer that delivers a nothing burger?

Vic

Savant
I wasn't expecting anything and yet somehow they manage to disappoint me. Why make a long ass trailer that delivers a nothing burger?
read the description, that's an ingame cinematic that features your custom character, I think that's a pretty novel concept?

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
So, it's a cutscene. I guess they found a decent compromise between full-blown cinematics and those character-specific slideshows they used in Diablo 3.

Takamori

Learned
read the description, that's an ingame cinematic that features your custom character, I think that's a pretty novel concept?
Still a nothing burger with my in theory character face on it.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
You have Lilith in this right?

IWYcd9y.jpg

Hmmmm...... wtf is missing on this chart? The most fucking important thing when dealing with Lilith?

Ha! Nothing to see. That's what you get in D4. Ha.

Vic

Savant
You have Lilith in this right?

IWYcd9y.jpg

Hmmmm...... wtf is missing on this chart? The most fucking important thing when dealing with Lilith?

Ha! Nothing to see. That's what you get in D4. Ha.
tits!
rape!
a bunch of demons raping elven virgins!

ah sorry wrong game

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
I doubt this is a new thing.

Vic

Savant
guess not, not playing many modern games, but it at least explains why it looks so shitty.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
guess not, not playing many modern games, but it at least explains why it looks so shitty.
Someone said in the last page that people were surprised this video wasn't pre-rendered, suggesting it looks great for an in-engine video; it looks like shit regardless. What might be more surprising is that Blizzard labeled this cheap-looking video a cinematic.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
:prosper::prosper::prosper:
rGZLARM.jpg
qzdNajs.jpg

At least the green one sorta has tits. Maybe they're uber uber mega fucktastic screws.

Sheesh... anti-female body there. Here this is more fuckable than those:
DarkMoon3D-799603-Lilith_10.jpg

__lilith_aensland_vampire_drawn_by_derpixon__a782b47287d3c81fed47aa1183adde5b.gif

tumblr_inline_ozq8f5TI221t2mswy_540.png

I guess if you're into mega horns at least this has some lady-bits:
5AW4V3y.jpg

Lilith loves fucking... ask her.

eixEt62.jpg

EncqObs.jpg

Last edited:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Imma pre-order dis shit rite now tho.

Will post impressions of beta in march.

I worry that I wont have time to fully play it @ june tho, eh. theres always season 1 i guess.

sad theres isnt a paladin class from the get go

ArchAngel

Arcane
Imma pre-order dis shit rite now tho.

Will post impressions of beta in march.

I worry that I wont have time to fully play it @ june tho, eh. theres always season 1 i guess.

sad theres isnt a paladin class from the get go
Everyone gets access to beta in march, preorders only get it 1 week early.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Isn't this like D3?
(Gotta be online to play the fucking thing even solo?)

Again, fuck blizzard. They're beyond brissssskkkk..... they froze their dick right off. A total Cunt Corporation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom