Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

abija

Prophet
Nice to see the art direction, at least, return to the more gothic D1 style. I'm a bit surprised actually, given how popular their sickly-sweet WoW / D3 style was.
It's same art from D3 but desaturated.

And stop rambling about the armor system, it's basic casual shit based on item level.

Last edited:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Imagine you couldn't wait a week longer to try it out first for free. Good ol' Daedalos making a mistake again.
There was absolutely no way, I weren't gonna play the game day1 anyway, so I might aswell pre-order this shit and get early access n stuff.

You feel me?

Also, I *COULD* always cancel my pre-order if the beta sucks massive ass.

Win/win.

And lastly, my GF has a duedate for our babygirl on the 10th of april, so the beta is probably the only chance imma get of playing the game for a longer period of time before june, if even then.

covr

Prophet
Patron
Imagine you couldn't wait a week longer to try it out first for free. Good ol' Daedalos making a mistake again.
There was absolutely no way, I weren't gonna play the game day1 anyway, so I might aswell pre-order this shit and get early access n stuff.

You feel me?

Win/win.

And lastly, my GF has a duedate for our babygirl on the 10th of april, so the beta is probably the only chance imma get of playing the game for a longer period of time before june, if even then.
June 2033 mate. If you want to have a a little piece of gaming life get a steam deck.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

You feel me?

Win/win.

June 2033 mate. If you want to have a a little piece of gaming life get a steam deck.
How the fuck is steam deck gonna improve my experience?
I HATE playing on console and mobile devices. It's cancerous.

PC mouse+keyboard or nothing.

covr

Prophet
Patron
It is not going to improve you experience, it is going to allow you to have some experience during first couple of months/year. The alternative is just not to play anything. It is actually a PC, it just looks dumb.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
It is not going to improve you experience, it is going to allow you to have some experience during first couple of months/year. The alternative is just not to play anything. It is actually a PC, it just looks dumb.
Well my point was, I'd rather have the "right" and full experience, rather than just half-measured half-cooked experience. Go hard or go home, bro. That's how the fuck I roll.

Kind of like watching a movie from a shitty camera-rip inside the theater early compared to watching it in 4k HD with all the bells and whistles. You will cheapen the experience.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Preorder? Is blizzard offering extras to preorder like pathfinder does? You get someone dressed up in Lilith cosplay give you a bj?

Sykar

Arcane
You want a bj from
maxresdefault.jpg

?
She will probably impale you during the act. :lol:

Zlaja

Arcane
That Chinese dude confirmed that enemies will scale to your level in the "open areas" and hinted that you'll only be able to bump into higher level enemies during some endgame shit.

:keepmymoney:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Horns are made for grasping... wear gloves though. Unless she acts like a goat or ram you shouldn't need to worry about being impaled or suffer a concussion.
You want a bj from
maxresdefault.jpg

?
She will probably impale you during the act. :lol:
But she's Madonna, the queen of pop, you gotta take the prestige of that bj into consideration.
Fake news! This is way too normal and healthy looking for that to be true.
he want to read stories to your children.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
That Chinese dude confirmed that enemies will scale to your level in the "open areas" and hinted that you'll only be able to bump into higher level enemies during some endgame shit.

:keepmymoney:
Has there been an ARPG in the last decade that was any different? They're all like this now. The main campaign is just a waste of time that you can't lose and any challenge is kept for the "end game" systems.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
If companies want to keep fucking stabbing themselves with "online all the time" or 2nd and third party log ins like steam or ubisoft then I hope they keep losing profits. Blizzard has been losing profits right? Or are people still sucking its frozen cock.? I guess they like getting fucked.
qfz0BIA.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom