Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Meh! Fuck off chinese blizzard fucks. My internet is now worse than before. T-mobile must be a 3rd world company or worse. I mean it is fucking shit.

abija

Prophet
Do people actually think if progression was something like
1->30 going from settlement to settlement and clearing around them in 80% of zone 1
30->50 in 80% of zone 2
50->60 in 80% of zone 3
60->70 in 80% of zone 4
80->90 in 80% of zone 5
90 -> 100 remaining areas
it would actually improve this game? I'm quite curious how.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm feeling extra ambitious this weekend. Since I didn't play any last weekend because crippling alcoholism I would like make up for it tonight. I plan to not only reach level 50 but also complete the campaign and reach tier 3. Also maybe possibly clear up all the side quests and buy more cosmetics if there are any good ones available. I was able to stay away from beer last night thanks to my happy pills and I feel like I can conquer the world right now. I even went to bed right away after work. My dreams and aspirations are off the charts.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I'm feeling extra ambitious this weekend. Since I didn't play any last weekend because crippling alcoholism I would like make up for it tonight. I plan to not only reach level 50 but also complete the campaign and reach tier 3. Also maybe possibly clear up all the side quests and buy more cosmetics if there are any good ones available. I was able to stay away from beer last night thanks to my happy pills and I feel like I can conquer the world right now. I even went to bed right away after work. My dreams and aspirations are off the charts.
Have the kittens died yet?

ArchAngel

Arcane
Have the kittens died yet?
Died from too much alcohol.

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

It has come to my attention that it's actually possible to pet the dogs in the game. You have to stand right in front of them and then use the "hello" emote and your char will actually pet them.

:greatjob:
Yeah, that's great and all... but are there any cows to talk to?

Well, a few.

1680780957637-png.34968

1680780965042-png.34969
He asked for a cow, not a landwhale. :D

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I don't have the patience for these fucking stronghold bosses. They soak up too much damage, the fight can go on for 10-15 minutes. Dieing when you have the faggot almost dead is the most deflating thing ever. Then you go back in and half ass the fight and die quicker because you know you have to suffer through 10-15 more minutes of kiting tedium. Fuck these things. Why are they always scaled 2 levels above you? I hope blizzard goes bankrupt.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I don't have the patience for these fucking stronghold bosses. They soak up too much damage, the fight can go on for 10-15 minutes. Dieing when you have the faggot almost dead is the most deflating thing ever. Then you go back in and half ass the fight and die quicker because you know you have to suffer through 10-15 more minutes of kiting tedium. Fuck these things. Why are they always scaled 2 levels above you? I hope blizzard goes bankrupt.
I think you should switch to a better character. This time decide what you want to play while you are sober.

Saravan

Savant
Lmao i'm lvl 42 and just now realized I have two passive enchantment slots I haven't been using the ENTIRE time. Jesus. That sure would have helped.

I'm also still using level 20 equipment and below. Been nerfing the shit out of myself the entire time without knowing it.

Oh wow this changes everything. No wonder why I was getting my shit pushed in. I can actually steamroll mobs now. Cool.

Mortmal

Arcane
You are larping i hope ? With the necro i destroy everything with ease. you need to stack good gear with +skills as affixes, i am never kiting anything, meeleing everything as blood necro with scythe , blood nova , blood mist and corpse explosion, saccing every minions.

abija

Prophet
SDG said:
Sober up for 1-2 weeks, make a nice CV and take a real shot at becoming a gaming journalist. You got the goods, just take the first step.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I think you should switch to a better character. This time decide what you want to play while you are sober.
Sober up for 1-2 weeks, make a nice CV and take a real shot at becoming a gaming journalist. You got the goods, just take the first step.

You are larping i hope ? With the necro i destroy everything with ease. you need to stack good gear with +skills as affixes, i am never kiting anything, meeleing everything as blood necro with scythe , blood nova , blood mist and corpse explosion, saccing every minions.

I beat him. Jokes on you.

You try doing that with this shit build.

Mortmal

Arcane

I beat him. Jokes on you.

I never understood that mentality , its like being proud to have bad grades at school.... You are not an hero nor a rebel for playing diablo4 with a shitty build.

abija

Prophet
If you can't figure enough to progress through a diablo game without reading guides/external builds you deserve that pain. Same for finishing campaign in PoE and early mapping.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Why don't you just make a good build since you acknowledge you made a shit build?
Because the build can be fixed. But the sorce is the weakest character in the game currently from my understanding. Also I'm not making a new character until the first season starts in july so I'm stuck with her for now.

You are not an hero nor a rebel for playing diablo4 with a shitty build.
Yes I am.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Since D4 sucks where I planned to play tanky melee in form for Druid I went back to PoE on Xbox (for true SSF experience - due to low number of players) and doing Juggernaut Boneshatter, man's man's tank .
Time for real 4 button gameplay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom