Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
When using a skill in your passive enchantment slot does it take into account the level of the skill? More of you cocksuckers need to play this game. I have alot of questions that need answering.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I believe the official forums might be more your speed
I will get banned in 10 minutes. You all need to quit being cheap edgelords and buy D4 so we can get some quality community discussions going.
Buy everyone here a copy and we'll be happy to answer your questions in some quality Codexian manner.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

ArchAngel

Arcane
so how bad is this and did they ape path of exile
It is d3.5 but with less features and some terrible design decisions (like level scaling).
wow thats worse than i imagined
He's full of poop. It is better than D3 in every way, except for the level scaling which is indeed asshole cancer.
It is not. D3 has more classes, less buggy, more itemization, stable servers and you can probably get it cheaper with all expansions. Gameplay is very similar and story is slightly better in D4. Only thing direcly superior in D4 is less colors

abija

Prophet
It is not. D3 has more classes, less buggy, more itemization, stable servers and you can probably get it cheaper with all expansions. Gameplay is very similar and story is slightly better in D4. Only thing direcly superior in D4 is less colors
D4 is a new game to experiment with and figure out, however long that lasts.

(Servers are the same, why even bring that up. D4 launch was a lot better from that point of view.)

Zlaja

Arcane
so how bad is this and did they ape path of exile

It's pretty good for a semi-serious run up to Lv.70ish and finishing campaign, most sidequests, most 'regular' non-end game dungeons and experiencing SOME of the end game on tier 3. But, apparently it gets stale during the last stretch, where both the end game content and itemization is not quite compelling enough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom