Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's remarkable, all these dipshits believe PoE2 is going to be something special but they don't post in the PoE2 thread.
Do try and keep up with your OWN conversations, SDG. Yikes.

Edit: Scratch that. I see that you're complaining about PoE-related posts ITT. And I guess you are, sort of, reporting them, but only by tagging me. And doing so in a sarcastic manner, telling me to "do my fucking job". I don't like someone telling me to "do my fucking job". In fact, when someone tries to tell me that, especially on some obscure website on the internet that deals with fantasy roleplaying games, I tend to do the opposite. Because I can. Well, technically, that would be 'because I cannot'. But that's not correct, either. I think it would be correct to say that I choose not to do anything because I can. I can choose. I have the freedom to choose. That's because I'm a moderator here. In the Diablo IV thread. Talking to some dumb drunk dude. Why am I typing all this?

Edit 2: Sorry for the derailment, folks. If SDG derails this thread again by talking about PoE please report it. Thank you.

Last edited:

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
It's remarkable, all these dipshits believe PoE2 is going to be something special but they don't post in the PoE2 thread.
Do try and keep up with your OWN conversations, SDG. Yikes.

Edit: Scratch that. I see that you're complaining about PoE-related posts ITT. And I guess you are, sort of, reporting them, but only by tagging me. And doing so in a sarcastic manner, telling me to "do my fucking job". I don't like someone telling me to "do my fucking job". In fact, when someone tries to tell me that, especially on some obscure website on the internet that deals with fantasy roleplaying games, I tend to do the opposite. Because I can. Well, technically, that would be 'because I cannot'. But that's not correct, either. I think it would be correct to say that I choose not to do anything because I can. I can choose. I have the freedom to choose. That's because I'm a moderator here. In the Diablo IV thread. Talking to some dumb drunk dude. Why am I typing all this?

Edit 2: Sorry for the derailment, folks. If SDG derails this thread again by talking about PoE please report it. Thank you.
You fuckin piece of shit. You know what I think the issue is? I think you take our Raiders/Chiefs rivalry a bit too seriously. To me it's just friendly jabs, bros poking fun at eachother. I think you take it much more seriously. I think you resent me because I root for a football team that has repeatedly clowned on your team for years to the point they have become completely irrelevant, and that is the reason why you actively avoid every single one of my requests. You have to understand that when I rudely ask you to do something, it's not because I disrespect you. That's just my style of humor. I do like you, or try to like you, but this constant spitting in my face is getting old.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You shouldn't have tagged me ITT, SDG. Now you've forced me to issue my final warning to you to stop posting off-topic shit in here or else I'm going to ban you from the thread.

But, don't worry; if I ban you from the thread it won't be permanent and I'll voluntarily not post in here at all either until such time as your ban from it is expired, so it'll be fair.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You shouldn't have tagged me ITT, SDG. Now you've forced me to issue my final warning to you to stop posting off-topic shit in here or else I'm going to ban you from the thread.

But, don't worry; if I ban you from the thread it won't be permanent and I'll voluntarily not post in here at all either until such time as your ban from it is expired, so it'll be fair.
Fuckin ban me then. But as you go to hit that button stop for a quick second and think about why you're the only mod I ever tag. I've never tagged Roguey or Roxor, or Scruffy or the other ones I don't know shit about. Never tagged Scrooge even though I had a tiny crush on her. I only tag Infinitron when I want a new avatar. I only tag DU when I'm drunk out of my fucking mind. No, you're the only one I ever tag 99% of the time because I honestly feel like I have a kinship with ya. Or broship to make it sound less gay. Maybe try to stop imagining that I hate you or I think you're a joke. Now hit the ban button. Fuck me over again, I'm in one of those 'don't give a shit' kind of moods.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Fuckin ban me then. But as you go to hit that button stop for a quick second and think about why you're the only mod I ever tag. I've never tagged Roguey or Roxor, or Scruffy or the other ones I don't know shit about. Never tagged Scrooge even though I had a tiny crush on her. I only tag Infinitron when I want a new avatar. I only tag DU when I'm drunk out of my fucking mind. No, you're the only one I ever tag 99% of the time because I honestly feel like I have a kinship with ya. Or broship to make it sound less gay. Maybe try to stop imagining that I hate you or I think you're a joke. Now hit the ban button. Fuck me over again, I'm in one of those 'don't give a shit' kind of moods.
Okay I'm not going to ban you but I am quoting this message because holy shit I think you might be gay, dude.

Now back to the Diablo IV talk.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, I was playing as a FLAME SORC

You literally posted a video of you getting owned by this boss as a ROGUE.
I gotta go back and watch the video to see what went wrong. I'm not gonna blame alcohol for me playing like shit, but I'm probably going to blame alcohol. Maybe I just suck at the game. I'm not willing to accept it yet, not until I actually get a shot at true endgame. I have yet to get there.

Edit

Okay that was this recording:

I remember that night pretty clearly now Zlaja and I have multiple excuses for my failure. Excuses that I don't feel ashamed for using.

1. I was having allergy attacks so I took a pill that makes me drowsy as fuck and I was ready to go to bed.

2. There was a world boss event about to happen that I wanted to make sure I got to in time, so I was rushing it and playing like an idiot

I think I brought all that up in the video. It was a recipe for disaster going into the fight. Oh and I forgot what all of her attacks were. That also didn't help.

Last edited:

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Just seen this:

So I'm noticing a pattern with the asmongold guy where he pauses the videos every 5 seconds to whine and complain like a little bitch. It's getting annoying. Dude, just let the devs talk for a few minutes so they can make their points before you start running your mouth about past shit. It's super annoying and I'm probably not going to keep watching his videos. I never subscribed in the first place.

Anyways I like what I'm hearing about their plans with the Sorceress. She never should have been a weak bitch to begin with but we are moving in the correct direction. Positive vibes.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
New armor comparisons for the female characters:

I forgot to show off the female Barb. She looks a lot better than the Druid and Necro. I know that's not saying much but it's somethin.

Modron

Arcane
So I'm noticing a pattern with the asmongold guy where he pauses the videos every 5 seconds to whine and complain like a little bitch. It's getting annoying. Dude, just let the devs talk for a few minutes so they can make their points before you start running your mouth about past shit. It's super annoying and I'm probably not going to keep watching his videos. I never subscribed in the first place.
Yeah nobody wants to watch youtubers who just spend their whole videos whining.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Yeah nobody wants to watch youtubers who just spend their whole videos whining.
I bet sdg thinks it is ok if they are drunk while doing it.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Here's me easily killing the boss that gave SDG so much trouble. And I'm doing it with the Sorc at Lv.41 (no sacred items from T3). Notice the health bar of the boss and how many health pots I have left at the end of the battle:

Diablo-IV-20230728224640.jpg

Bottom line: SDG needs to git gud.
It does not help that he is playing with a controller. It is better for your back/wrists but worse for precision in the game.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Can compete with Path of Exile?
Easily. Different games tho.

D4 is casual monster slayer, POE is autist spread-sheet simulator.

POE2 goes more casual.

In terms of presentation tho, D4 blows POE away no contest.

Can compete with Path of Exile?
In initial sales yes, not in long term appeal unless Blizzard gets their shit together. One day it might be worthy playing it on gamepass

I'll be waiting then.

Old Hans

Arcane
every 5 seconds to whine and complain
it's even more annoying when I randomly skip through the video, and it always lands on a part where the video is paused and he's complaining, but I find it even more obnoxious these devs keep showing up on TV for emergency staff meeting while they sit Infront of a bunch of goofy diablo 4 props

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I can't imagine why people wouldn't use Rapid Fire as their core skill for the Rogue. Maybe it drops in efficiency on higher levels, but so far (at lvl 47 rn) it wrecks, especially when combined with skills that cause Vulnerable+Chilled/Freeze.
Update: I'm at level 64 in WT4 now, and Rapid Fire still wrecks. I changed my ult to Death Trap, used in combo with Poison Trap, Chilled Caltrops, and Frost Imbuement. Each Rare/Legendary node makes me noticeably more powerful, and I expect WT4 to become a cakewalk by the time I reach the recommended level of 75.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
New armor comparisons for the female characters:

I forgot to show off the female Barb. She looks a lot better than the Druid and Necro. I know that's not saying much but it's somethin.

Rogue is the best one looking. Necro looks like a man, what the heck!?

Rogue is indeed a sexy little minx. I chose my avatar wisely. That was eye-opening for me. I now know the only two characters worth picking female for are Rogue and Sorc. The rest are all going to be swinging dicks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom