Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Rhobar121

Scholar
Personally, I would fire the people who created, checked and approved it because they are obviously stupider than primary school students.

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
GrYRqyN.jpg

This banner on the home Steam page for the new season, huh? Things are looking desperate.

Yosharian

Arcane
GrYRqyN.jpg

This banner on the home Steam page for the new season, huh? Things are looking desperate.
Haha wow it's already 25% off

I'm playing D2R right now and I couldn't be less interested in this stupid game

And I say that as somebody who played the open beta and didn't think it was that bad

Reinhardt

Arcane
dafug wuz that. poe league trailers shit on it from the top of everest... to make it even more boring and uninspired you have to work really hard.

Zlaja

Arcane
I will still say that D4 is an ok game, but simply lacks enough replay value to work as a long-term live-service experience. Trying to imitate POE was a bad move and has just led to game being constantly unfavourably compared to it. Should've just tried to do their own thing, but it's obvious these devs either don't have enough creative vision for that, or/and the suits are calling the shots to such an extent that their hands are simply tied.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
That trailer is horrendous wtf. What's with the mock 80s blood font? I think Blizz are taking the piss at this point.

jf8350143

Liturgist
What't the bloody point to put it on steam when you still need to have a battlenet account to play the game?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
What't the bloody point to put it on steam when you still need to have a battlenet account to play the game?
Because Blizz are dying to give 30% of that 70 Euro price tag to Gabe. Nah, it's because Blizz are morons.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
From the 1st page of Steam reviews:

POSTED: OCTOBER 17

I know Blizzard gets a lot of hate, but personally, I don't think it gets enough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom