Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
The female Rogue is real cute <3

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Meh and bleh. How many expansions did D3 have? Is Blizzard ran by the Chinese? Is that why they prefer these "live service titles?" So that's the name of the fucking GOTTA BE ONLINE TO PLAY.

Bleh! IT STINKS! Suck shit blizzard.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Ok, I watched all the cutscenes video on youtube. Now I know not to waste money on this expansion. Story is beyond meh, in base game you do not get to fight Diablo and in expansion you do not get to fight Mephisto. New Blizzard just loves to give big middle finger to players. Hopefully sales start going down for this shit.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
At the height of my Diablo addiction I would have played 3-4 & immortal..... IF OFFLINE AVAILABILITY! Now, meh. There is only so much autistic button mashing and gear collecting one can take. I'd be burnt out probably before finishing the first stage or whatever they call parts of the game now. Would I get out of tutorial section?

ArchAngel

Arcane
At the height of my Diablo addiction I would have played 3-4 & immortal..... IF OFFLINE AVAILABILITY! Now, meh. There is only so much autistic button mashing and gear collecting one can take. I'd be burnt out probably before finishing the first stage or whatever they call parts of the game now. Would I get out of tutorial section?
D4 is perfect for you. You get to help forces of evil and shit on Church of Light.

covr

Prophet
Patron
Is there any chance they'll remove lvl scalling and put offline-singleplayer mode to the game? Any mods doing that? If not, I won't touch this piece of shit again.

covr

Prophet
Patron
Is there any chance they'll remove lvl scalling and put offline-singleplayer mode to the game? Any mods doing that? If not, I won't touch this piece of shit again.
it will never be single player. But I'm enjoying D2R offline with Merciless mod.
https://www.nexusmods.com/diablo2resurrected/mods/528
Merciless basically removed gold and shopping, two things that I liked in D2.
but also lowered prices for hirelings and more inventory space. and stamina is less of a problem
I can agree with you on the gold part.

Vyvian

Educated
Celebrate Vessel of Hatred by buying the real money outfits they put up in the shop day of release for the new class.
It looks kinda mid, saw the last boss and was disappointed.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
pd2 has offline version and the next season starts 25th this month
been playing it for 9 seasons now wonderful mod

ArchAngel

Arcane
pd2 has offline version and the next season starts 25th this month
been playing it for 9 seasons now wonderful mod
I might need to get that, I've started a new character in Path of Diablo recently and even with using server close to me, there is too much desync and lag and it is irritating to play.
And my D2R is on Xbox and cannot be modded and hard to play well with a controller.

PD2 offline might just be what I need. I just need to find a place to buy D2 and LoD cheap as PD2 needs you to use legit version.

it will never be single player. But I'm enjoying D2R offline with Merciless mod.
Path of Diablo or Project Diablo 2 are better. I think Project Diablo 2 might also have an offline version.
But I want with the d2r graphics.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Path of Diablo or Project Diablo 2 are better. I think Project Diablo 2 might also have an offline version.
These mods use some graphic enhancements as well. Lets you use full resolution and full FPS

These mods use some graphic enhancements as well. Lets you use full resolution and full FPS
They do but they don't have the same lightning system and details of d2r.D2r looks even better than D4.

Skinwalker

*meows incessantly*
Patron
Village Idiot
The journey begins... again.

fdre34 - Copy.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom