Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
That knightly llama? She solved the riddle? What is she Dora the explorer?

WOW! D4 + expansion utter POS. Fucking do nothing and level Up. That's fucking ridiculous. "Power of friendship?" BLEK! WTF?!!

Yeah, sounds like mega shit. And he nearly maxed out? LOL. That's fucking terrible.

Last edited:

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter

it seems the media propaganda stroke again

I love Asmon but he is not right in all things. The cockroach dead rat infested emaciated looking millionaire assclown also claims that Dark Souls 2 is a bad game. I can't 100% support his channel or take him 100% seriously with that worthless faggot take. Arguably thee most worthless faggot take. So no, he doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

ArchAngel

Arcane

it seems the media propaganda stroke again

I love Asmon but he is not right in all things. The cockroach dead rat infested emaciated looking millionaire assclown also claims that Dark Souls 2 is a bad game. I can't 100% support his channel or take him 100% seriously with that worthless faggot take. Arguably thee most worthless faggot take. So no, he doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

I agree, it is not mid, it is terrible.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
All the complaints are the same complaints from a year ago. "OMG its online only wtf!?!?! PAID COSMETICS?????!!!!!!

You nigglets must suffer from dementia and perpetual butthurtedness because you're just rerunning the same episode in your gay brain. Nobody cares about your trivial crybaby complaints.

Diablo 1 is the best, I am in solid agreement on that. So you should go play that game instead of pissing your panties for the 2nd consectutive year over D4 being online only you pathetic fucking losers.

All the complaints are the same complaints from a year ago. "OMG its online only wtf!?!?! PAID COSMETICS?????!!!!!!

You nigglets must suffer from dementia and perpetual butthurtedness because you're just rerunning the same episode in your gay brain. Nobody cares about your trivial crybaby complaints.

Diablo 1 is the best, I am in solid agreement on that. So you should go play that game instead of pissing your panties for the 2nd consectutive year over D4 being online only you pathetic fucking losers.
you have yet to play an RPG because you've never owned a PC

Skinwalker

*meows incessantly*
Patron
Village Idiot
This game is still pretty fun. I'm enjoying the new class, although it's still very early on. Might be better than Roguey, but I'm not sure if I want to diversify my skills or stick to the same damage type.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
If a new dude can almost max out finishing just the DLC in a straight shoot with barely fighting on hard then this shit looks like a fucking woke joke for pussies. Sounds easy as all fuck.

ArchAngel

Arcane
If a new dude can almost max out finishing just the DLC in a straight shoot with barely fighting on hard then this shit looks like a fucking woke joke for pussies. Sounds easy as all fuck.
Hard is 2nd of 4 starting difficulties and there are 4 move above that once you hit lvl 60.
I am playing on 3rd one now (one above Hard) with my barb while leveling and dying regularly.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Maybe it depends on the build and if you want to fight everything. I still find that passive build where mobs essentially kill themselves attacking you rather hilarious. These types of games are just OCD button mashers more or less. Maybe they relieve stress. The diablo rabbit hole and clones is akin to gambling on a slot or pachinko machine but probably less expensive. Then again, I have hit some decent rewards on slot machines. Diablo 1-2 just wasted time.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Diablo 4 isn't challenging on any of the difficulties as far as I've heard people say.
If you put it on 4th difficulty at lvl 1 it will be very challenging. And for endgame there is Torment 4 which is too hard if you do not have one of the top builds.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
I think I might finally be over this franchise and Diablo-likes in general. I dunno, holding a button down and watching stuff die just isn't as amusing as it once was. Also picking up loot and watching numbers go up isn't fun anymore. I think it hasn't been for quite a while but I've been lying to myself. It's probably just a age thing, diminishing returns and all that. Diablo 1 remains timeless though. That game is a masterpiece.

Gandalf

Arbiter
I think I might finally be over this franchise and Diablo-likes in general. I dunno, holding a button down and watching stuff die just isn't as amusing as it once was. Also picking up loot and watching numbers go up isn't fun anymore. I think it hasn't been for quite a while but I've been lying to myself. It's probably just a age thing, diminishing returns and all that. Diablo 1 remains timeless though. That game is a masterpiece.
How would you rate all Diablo games you've played on a scale from 1 (total shiet) to 10 (masterpiece)?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
How would you rate all Diablo games you've played on a scale from 1 (total shiet) to 10 (masterpiece)?

D1 = 10
D2 = 8
D3 = 6
D4 = 7

Anybody else find the inventory in D4 silly? D1, D2 and D3 has more than one square for armour in the inventory grid. POE and even Grim Dawn has the same, but in D4 the item just look bad and I couldn't get myself to figure why, other than models looking dumb. D2 has the best armour looking in inventory and character.

Last edited:

Dr1f7

Scholar
why wouldn't they have a serpent form or whatever for the new class? aren't anacondas and shit big in the jungle? noone wants to paly as a lame bug or cat thing or monkey if i wanna be a monkey i;ll play donkey kong bitch

Skinwalker

*meows incessantly*
Patron
Village Idiot
why wouldn't they have a serpent form or whatever for the new class? aren't anacondas and shit big in the jungle? noone wants to paly as a lame bug or cat thing or monkey if i wanna be a monkey i;ll play donkey kong bitch
That's what I thought as well, why centipede for venom abilities, instead of a serpent? Guess they were trying to be original, or whatever.

The chest-beating gorilla was straight-up hilarious, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom