Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Achdulieber

Literate
Diablo 4 is light-years beyond D3. They are not even comparable. The campaign and Rogue class alone make D3 look like a joke.
D3 makes D3 look like a joke.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
POE2 does indeed look impressive
No it doesn't.

D4 can easily make good shit in the next 1.5 years especially with expansions n shit.
No shit Sherlock. The game is already good, and they have a year to expand on it before PoE2 gets birthed from a gaping anus. Nobody gives a fuck about PoE except retard contrarians. "Diablo is way too popular so I have to eat this slimey steaming turd I found on the ground to appear hip and cool". That describes all PoE fans.

ArchAngel

Arcane
D4 does have now a timer of 10 months to fix their game into something beyond 6/10 game before it gets killed by GGG again. Tick-tock, time is running out

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Guys,

are you aware the best diablo game has an enhanced version

its called diablo 2 resurrected.

You can thank me later

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Forget about PoE2, that's for future shitposting to discuss in more detail.

Plain PoE is a better game than Diablo 4.

PoE is more comparable to vomit and ass cancer.

passivetree2-519x506.jpg

If you like eating shit, fine. But keep it in the shit eating thread.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Guys,

are you aware the best diablo game has an enhanced version

its called diablo 2 resurrected.

You can thank me later
I played it recently and figured out its gameplay feel is worse than PoE so after about 50+ hours of D2R I went back to PoE. But I got my money worth for 14E I payed for it.
Also I had more fun playing Path of Diablo mod for D2

ArchAngel

Arcane
I played it recently and figured out its gameplay feel is worse than PoE so after about 50+ hours of D2R I went back to PoE

LOL, thinks POE is better than D2, and has the nerve to come in here and complain about people having shit taste.
It is mostly because of hell immunity design. The whole game turned into a drag at hell difficulty. I brought two characters to hell act 2-3 and got bored.
I guess when I was younger and D2 was only RPG available and I had no other options I made myself finish act5 on hell difficulty but now I got so many more games I can play instead.

Peachcurl

Cipher
Forget about PoE2, that's for future shitposting to discuss in more detail.

Plain PoE is a better game than Diablo 4.

PoE is more comparable to vomit and ass cancer.

passivetree2-519x506.jpg

If you like eating shit, fine. But keep it in the shit eating thread.

Very prestigious motif, though displayed with poor image quality.

Anyways, I'll hand D4 that it has better atmosphere (better than D3 and PoE, still doesn't hold a candle to D2 let alone D1). But nearly every aspect of actual gameplay is worse at this point. Not unplayable, simply worse in relation.

Also, please, for your own good stop throwing money at D4 microtransactions. I'm not telling you to not like the game, but you're simply wasting funds here. The vanilla items do not even look that bad.

Last edited:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
I played it recently and figured out its gameplay feel is worse than PoE so after about 50+ hours of D2R I went back to PoE

LOL, thinks POE is better than D2, and has the nerve to come in here and complain about people having shit taste.
It is mostly because of hell immunity design. The whole game turned into a drag at hell difficulty. I brought two characters to hell act 2-3 and got bored.
I guess when I was younger and D2 was only RPG available and I had no other options I made myself finish act5 on hell difficulty but now I got so many more games I can play instead.
You run/tele past the immunes. You don't need to kill every monster in D2R. It's just because you are a D2 noob

Still 50 hours is a quite some time.

ArchAngel

Arcane

You run/tele past the immunes. You don't need to kill every monster in D2R. It's just because you are a D2 noob

Still 50 hours is a quite some time.
50 hours is just D2R, I got hundreds back when game was new and certainly another 50+ playing path of diablo.
And no, I do not want to run past 1/3 of enemies

Last edited:

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Also, please, for your own good stop throwing money at D4 microtransactions. I'm not telling you to not like the game, but you're simply wasting funds here. The vanilla items do not even look that bad.
When it comes to the microtransactions my only real problem is the Sorceress. Whenever she has a new fashion come out I just lose all control and hit "buy". I don't know why. I guess it's similar to my alcoholism in a way.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
When it comes to the microtransactions my only real problem is the Sorceress. Whenever she has a new fashion come out I just lose all control and hit "buy". I don't know why. I guess it's similar to my alcoholism in a way.
Get grip of yourself. Alcoholism I can understand but the need to hit buy on shit is extreme level of "must hunt dopamine" shit.

Zlaja

Arcane
Here's me easily killing the boss that gave SDG so much trouble. And I'm doing it with the Sorc at Lv.41 (no sacred items from T3). Notice the health bar of the boss and how many health pots I have left at the end of the battle:

Diablo-IV-20230728224640.jpg

Bottom line: SDG needs to git gud.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
@King Crispy do your fucking job dude.
Be careful what you wish for.
Dude just warn them is all I'm asking. You know damn well that me telling them to stop will just make them spam more PoE shit. The only time you seem interested in enforcing the rules is when I'm involved, and my issues are typically in other game threads or Site Feedback (which I'm trying to stay away from as best I can). I'm being a good boy here and I would just like for the place to not be stunk up with PoE spam.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Here's me easily killing the boss that gave SDG so much trouble. And I'm doing it with the Sorc at Lv.41 (no sacred items from T3). Notice the health bar of the boss and how many health pots I have left at the end of the battle:

Diablo-IV-20230728224640.jpg

Bottom line: SDG needs to git gud.
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, I was playing as a FLAME SORC. 100% all pyro flame skills. The weakest most meme-worthy build in the entire damn game. You MFers are all playing the game on ez mode while I was basically playing on NMD tier 100 from the very fucking beginning!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom