Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
View attachment 39869
Fuck you for making me dig that back up. Just take what I say as gospel and stop making me work.
Screenshots_2023-08-11-09-19-16.png

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Nobody cares. Game will be dead once straight people realize the whole game is a homo trap meant to make you feel uncomfortable and/or turn you gay.

Anyways might play some D4 tonight, might not. Am currently undecided. I was taking a break from it.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Nobody cares. Game will be dead once straight people realize the whole game is a homo trap meant to make you feel uncomfortable and/or turn you gay.
This hasn't stopped anyone from playing Diablo 4.
Not once has a NPC tried to molest me in D4. And not a single one has come out as gay.

Based off what I read, in that other game (name shall go unspoken from now on) every single NPC tries to violate your cornhole. That is unacceptable.

Last edited:

Silverfish

Arbiter
I always do my best Carl Benjamin smug chuckle when people throw around concurrent player numbers as an indicator of how good BG3 actually is. Like I'm supposed to be surprised or impressed that the game that was promoted with the mainstream, big budget version of "This game will make you cum ten times in five minutes!" sold like candy-coated crack.

abija

Prophet
I always do my best Carl Benjamin smug chuckle when people throw around concurrent player numbers as an indicator of how good BG3 actually is. Like I'm supposed to be surprised or impressed that the game that was promoted with the mainstream, big budget version of "This game will make you cum ten times in five minutes!" sold like candy-coated crack.
I know D4 had huge mainstream marketing. Wasn't aware of any for BG3 (so if there's, it wasn't significant). Or maybe you mean something different by 'mainstream marketing'.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Now at level 72, the game feels very easy at the highest difficulty, I've completed almost all side quests, found all altars of Lilith, did a bunch of nightmare dungeons (a.k.a. the only part of the game that's still hard), tried "Echo of Lilith" only to realize it's just a repeat of the final boss fight with insane numbers so screw that that...

It's been fun, despite the obvious flaws. I hope that in the future Blizzard adds some proper expansions, and not just this seasonal stuff that demands a new character.

But for now, after over 100 hours of gameplay, I am finally done with Diablo 4.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Now at level 72, the game feels very easy at the highest difficulty, I've completed almost all side quests, found all altars of Lilith, did a bunch of nightmare dungeons (a.k.a. the only part of the game that's still hard), tried "Echo of Lilith" only to realize it's just a repeat of the final boss fight with insane numbers so screw that that...

It's been fun, despite the obvious flaws. I hope that in the future Blizzard adds some proper expansions, and not just this seasonal stuff that demands a new character.

But for now, after over 100 hours of gameplay, I am finally done with Diablo 4.
Weaksauce.

Now do 500 hours of PoE.

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Two Blizzard dungeon designer developers playing a dungeon. Please watch to understand why the game turned out the way it did.

Also, that ratio with the downvotes.

Attachments

• d4youtubedevs.jpg
    d4youtubedevs.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 104

Nathir

Liturgist
"Senior dungeon designer" "Associate designer"

So many "designers" work on modern AAA games, and yet the games are all shit, hmmm....

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Dykes
Gamepad
LOOOL, Blizzard is worse than I thought:

Felt like I dodged a bullet by skipped D4's release.
Had a flash on this one.

fRJuYJi.gif

That one picture where they showed off itemization in the very early stages of the news cycle was proof enough that they learned nothing from Diablo 3. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature would have immediately jumped ship when seeing that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom