Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
The correct word is "normalfags"
Saudis make up a large percentage of most mobile/massively multiplayer/freemium game's whales, retards with cash to burn.
Saudis are fucking weird...
IMG_5712.jpeg

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Andariel had better tits than Lilith, but that hair..... too much like the trolls toy line. Bleh.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Is it worth subbing to game pass for 1 month to play this? it's around 5 dorra in my region.
Although I'm tempted to say "it's shit" because it is, I'm going to be more nuanced and say "it depends". If you don't plan on staying for end game content, it's fine for a playthrough. D4 shits the bed hard in the endgame only.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Back to the actual serious discussion for a moment (yeah it's cringe, I know), can someone who has played Last Epoch tell me if it's good or not? Is it actually a worthwhile aRPG or is it another boring loot-hunting simulator similar to Diablo 2, where you're expected to simply replay the same sections over and over again to try and roll what you want?

Apologize, or draw your weapon, stupid anon. Bad, stupid, shitty anon. I do ptfu on you, I do!

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE!
Its good.

Ivan

Arcane
my 2 cents after giving it a spin for a few hours:
-great opening cinematic
-everything else has been a bore. I started off as the rogue since I like playing glass cannons in these types of games
-the camera is pulled in too close, UI too big, enemies always scale to your level, enemies respawn way too fast, the melee doesn't have the same oomph that Grim Dawn's has. the progression feels very railroaded. I much preferred Grim Dawn and will return to that once its winter DLC releases.

ArchAngel

Arcane
After 10 months still same shit lol.
Just like during beta I took Druid and started playing on world tier II as soon as possible and again you are super slow, do bad damage, not really tanky and out of spirit constantly.. wtf Blizzard?!
And this is still in Act 1. I wanted a bit more challenge but this is redicilous.
Again forced to drop to World Tier I because these morons cannot balance for shit

abija

Prophet
Forced... lol. Game is almost D3 level now of piss easy get to max level in a weekend and speed farm 1 shottable "endgame".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom