Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Gondolin

Arcane
dlg.png

Paging the WCDS! :D

polo

Magister
Looks good, but im waiting for something more from them to show us.

Doktor Best

Arcane
No combat at all is a bummer though, so its a p&c adventure with stats.

Some occasional rare combat encounters would spice up the gameplay quite a bit i think.

Space Insect

Arcane
The only thing the title reminds me of is the third play in the Oresteia, The Eumenides, mostly only because part of it consists of Orestes, the hero, getting chased by Furies because he killed his mother.

Lhynn

Arcane
No combat at all is a bummer though, so its a p&c adventure with stats.

Some occasional rare combat encounters would spice up the gameplay quite a bit i think.
Nonsense, its about time we get some rpgs without combat.

Got bored and left

First Tranny, and now this. Titles sure are getting interesting these days!

Looks intriguing, at the very least. Role-playing people's miserable existences is one of my favourite things! In fact, I do it every day :negative:

SwiftCrack

Arcane
First screenshot that I see shows two smug men gleaming over a lynching?

:takemyjewgold:

vonAchdorf

Arcane
I know that I'm late, but this thread title is a real stumbling block in the thread list.

Also an RPGish game with no combat, could be interesting, basically AoD with just one path ;)

Thonius

Arcane
Wow, what a name. Its like bad names are trending! Tranny - Tyrany, PoE and now this.
Otherwise looks interesting.
Also their devblog with under the hood staff is really interesting! ( eastern europ btw)

I know that I'm late, but this thread title is a real stumbling block in the thread list.

Also an RPGish game with no combat, could be interesting, basically AoD with just one path ;)

AOD has many paths without combat and none feel less RPGy for the lack of it.

Last edited:
So this is not another mock-concept for some little shit's paper like that ASCII serial killer simulator game, right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom