Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Divine Divinity is the best shit game I have ever played

Discussion in 'Larian Studios' started by catfood, Oct 1, 2012.

1. :Flash: Arcane

:Flash:
    It says so right in the GOG description:

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. KeighnMcDeath Arbiter

KeighnMcDeath
    Yeah, go figure I overlook that.

^ Top  
  3. Garden Rooster Barely Literate

Garden Rooster
    I started a playthrough as a caster and been really enjoying the game and having a decent time with combat until I reached the boss fight with the sorceress in that weird dungeon filled with dwarves, can't seem to make a dent in her health and she chews through mine like butter. Someone in the first page said how this game is "shit but fun to break" I honestly get what he means since I personally enjoy finding ways to break games but this sorceress seems to have broken me, I think killing her is required to
    Show Spoiler
    stop the threat of war between the dwarves and elves in order to recruit the elven council member
    . Any tips? I still have other members to recruit so I can probably gather a few more levels and come back later in case there are any abilities I'd need to level up for her but honestly I'm not sure what would be useful.

^ Top  
  4. NJClaw Ontopolover Patron

NJClaw
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    I started Divine Divinity for the first time and the strangest thing happened, I think I have a very cursed copy of the game:

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • How about this as a button How about this as a button x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.