Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

sullynathan

Arcane
I don't really give a shit about initiative though, at this point, it doesn't really matter

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
There's a mod to fix initiative order afaik.
I'm searching, but I'm afraid to break the game even more.
Here it is - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1506065654 too bad it's on steam workshop.
This completely removes the round robin and I honestly think it would be a disaster. If I'm allowed to go with my entire group before the enemies, they aren't going to get even a single chance to act. I'm fine with the round robin and its flaws, my problem is how the addition of new combatants to an ongoing encounter is handled.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
kqCSXiv.png
Jesus Christ, Lohse, I'm a skeleton, that's disgusting.

With the voice acting it's a bit too much... please, give me back the cheese vendor.

sullynathan

Arcane
Yeah, funnily my Lohse also fucked Fane. There was like no lead up and you can just do it. Then she fucked a lizard prostitute and is now pursuing a relationship with Ben Mez.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
*sigh*, it seems like I have to bring out this again -

tibia.jpg

It's scary how often this is relevant on this forum.

Silly Germans

Both games have a great sound track. Just compare them with the PoE 1/2 soundtracks, those put you to sleep.

sullynathan

Arcane
Game is starting to wear thin.
Where are you at? I started losing interest during act 3 and now, in act 4, I'm going forward just because I know I'm never going to pick this up in the future to finish it.
I'm still at the point where I have two source points. I think Chapter 4 or something. Finished a really shit combat encounter with the 4 skeleton guys that kept shuffling their order in combat

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Game is starting to wear thin.
Where are you at? I started losing interest during act 3 and now, in act 4, I'm going forward just because I know I'm never going to pick this up in the future to finish it.
I'm still at the point where I have two source points. I think Chapter 4 or something. Finished a really shit combat encounter with the 4 skeleton guys that kept shuffling their order in combat
If you still have two source points it means you are almost halfway done with Reaper's Coast. After that, you have two other acts, each one with its own island and I would say that these two islands, together, have almost 3/4 of the content in Reaper's Coast, so you are still in for a long ride.

If you don't want to make things too hard for yourself, you should try to reach at least level 16 before leaving Reaper's Coast and level 18 (with almost 50% of the experience towards the next level) before leaving the next island. Otherwise, you will find the last island almost impossible, since it's full of high-level encounters.

Cnaiur

Augur
Doing Tactician with two Lone Wolves. Beginning was rough, until you get some levels under your belt. Level 11 now, and same level fights can still be a bitch - but with the right amount of prep it's all doable.

sullynathan

Arcane
If you still have two source points it means you are almost halfway done with Reaper's Coast. After that, you have two other acts, each one with its own island and I would say that these two islands, together, have almost 3/4 of the content in Reaper's Coast, so you are still in for a long ride.

If you don't want to make things too hard for yourself, you should try to reach at least level 16 before leaving Reaper's Coast and level 18 (with almost 50% of the experience towards the next level) before leaving the next island. Otherwise, you will find the last island almost impossible, since it's full of high-level encounters.
I've been dicking around on this island for so long that it's starting to annoy me, plus this game is frequently crashing too. I must have 2 - 3 dozen quests open but they're moving at a snails pace and I'm also leveling up rather slowly, which is fine by itself but the inventory tetris and lack of multi-select is annoying and so is how loot drops and the armor system.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Should've used the debloat mod to reduce the wildly varying encounter levels.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Huh, what could it be. D:OS 2 has already been ported to everything. Could they have also been working on some sort of new content this entire time (probably with outside devs)?

Dodo1610

Arcane

GOG spoiled one of the announcement already 4 armour sets with unique quests. Which would be the biggest addition the game got so far.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom