Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Sjukob

Arcane
Even better - a dragon character - not just reptilian but not really into clothing by default.
I see double meaning here and it reminds why some people would like to see non-human playable races in video games .

DraQ

Arcane
I see double meaning here and it reminds why some people would like to see non-human playable races in video games .
Then maybe you should consider coming out of that closet. Would really improve your quality of life too.
:M
Me? I'm just looking for ways to troll biowhorians here - take pretty much any dragon fantasy artwork and it will technically count as nude.

Athelas

Arcane
I'd rather the budget go to something else than having multiple playable races (which really don't add much to most RPG's).

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
DWARVES! They may have figured out my weakness. <>

"I'd rather the budget go to something else than having multiple playable races (which really don't add much to most RPG's)."

u r dum

DraQ

Arcane
Well PC tends to have unique skins so no, not really.
That's not necessarily the best idea in terms of both flexibility and allocating development resources. If you make a PC of race X, it's usually the best idea to have them reuse all possible combinations of visual components for race X NPCs with possible exception of some unsuitable ones (child, old fart, fat merchant, unique, character specific resources of any type).
DWARVES! They may have figured out my weakness. <>

"I'd rather the budget go to something else than having multiple playable races (which really don't add much to most RPG's)."

u r dum
It's "DORFS" and "edumb", FFS.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I'd like them to add more body types in the sequel. Hulking body builders are fine, but they don't look to well as scrawny mages. Adding them via races (eg. Humans as normal people, Orcs as musclemen, elves as skinnyfags, and dwarfs as fatsos) would be fine.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Why would dwarves be fat. They're all fukkin' muscle. They can stand toe to toe with a giant. No fatso can do that.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'd rather have their artists work on various npcs than playable races too, they're never more than preset stats allocations & perks.
Well, I have to stare at my PC for the entirety of the game, I would like to at least be able to play what I want to.

I would also like to role-play as well, since... it's a role-playing game. Usually having multiple races allows players to role-play as even more individuals and will better suit their style.

I mean, if you play RPGs for the stats only, well... good for you.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Why would dwarves be fat. They're all fukkin' muscle. They can stand toe to toe with a giant. No fatso can do that.

Dunno, perhaps you should as Larian or something:
Counselor_Dwarf_01.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom