Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Gut. Now get mod support and stop there. We don't want to attract the Dragon Age PC police type.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
What does that mean?

http://invisibleinc.wikia.com/wiki/Alarm_Levels

Swen mentioned it while answering a question about their inspirations for game system design. He answered that they're inspired by p&p RPGs, various old and new videogames, and as an example, they're testing out this kind of security system inspired by Invisible Inc..

So I guess it may or may not into the final design. I wonder how it fit in with the game.

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Lol - GOG contributed 10k. It gives them a title splash screen, so I'd say that is a very wise use of marketing budget.

Edit: aped from reddit comments - if Ciri from Witcher jumps worlds and universes she is the logical conclusion for a gog character
:happytrollboy:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It is incline as long as you have a raging boner for coop. Im still on the fence, even if writing is to improve - a great chunk of monies goes into coop multi retardation.
I only have about 30 hours with D:OS, I dropped it because of Underrail, but I'll return once the EE is out. I was really impressed with its qualities though, probably that's why I didn't comment on it much.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bard's Tale IV funding surpassed with 11 days to go. Now let's see how high it can go.

exp-cone.png

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
With a PayPal option available, I backed them via that option for $26. I will end up spending more than I had first intended on this Kickstarter.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why paypal and not codex fundraiser?

Ill probably also drop my 25, even as a storyfag who found DOS lacking - they still make the best combatfag appeasement simulators on the market.
I've already put in $60 to the fundraiser and as I said earlier, I will chip in another 40 if we are close to the final goal.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Wonder if Fargo wishes he had given Bard's Tale the Wasteland 2 treatment now. :M

ZoddGuts

Augur
He should've have waited until he had a working playable demo to Youtubers check the game out which is what Swern is doing with D:OS2. Would've help out his campaign that and not stupidly having his campaign during E3 week.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom