Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
List of fantasy RPGs with race-specific armor:

?

Seems like a weird thing to even bring up.

Arcamum had these. Not race-specific per-se but different sizes were worn by different races. It was a very nice touch, made you feel more aware of the racial struggle going on.

Last edited:

Fairfax

Arcane
09/13: $15,124
09/14: $15,247

Things are slowing down, but if they keep a 12k average from this point forward, they'll have $1.585 million before the last 3 days. At a 15k average, it'll be at $1.621 million then.
There should be a slight increase right before the last 3 days, something Shadowrun: Hong Kong had recently, so they'll probably need around 300-400k for the last days of the campaign to reach the last stretch goal.

The Kicktraq projection seems to work much, much better at this point in a campaign, and it's "High range" projection puts the total funding at $2,019,356, which is roughly what I expect as well (admittedly, my first guess was too optimistic).

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
You can always wear anything you find, and race specific armors are not a lot of fun?

Not too fond of that line of thinking.
Well he has a point.

In Arcanum you've had sizes.

Small for dwarves, gnomes and halflings. Big for half-ogres.

For such bizarrely unbalanced game, there was some balance here. HOgres and only hogres used big armours but they were so powerful early game(I mean with normal build and without cheesing with we know what spell) that their rarity/price was not an issue at all(and after early game prices stopped being an issue at all). For small armours you've had 3 races wearing those, for "normal" armours you've had 4 races(humans, elves, half elves, half-orcs). So it wasn't like the shops had only "normal" armours, small ones were also common, big were little less so(usually).

In Divinity, you'd have "normal" armour for everybody and those damn dwarves would have to try hard to find gear(random) as the only ones who wear small armours.

Just think of it as: every character has slight tailor/armourer skills and they know how to modify the armour to fit their posture.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Fuck race specific armors, there should be gender specific outfits. Slutty armors for slutty party members.

Grokalibre

Augur
Who's that uncharismatic broad? And why are people giving her money?
From her twitch page:
Top Donors! ($1,000 and up!) <3 <3 <3

• Blackjack: $3,722.35
  • Tornwingss: $3,487.00
  • X8Y8Z8X: $2,235.98.00
  • Assassin_Co: $2,101.00
  • Anonymous: $2,058.69
  • Chiqui_Chai: $1,154.99
Is that the power of boobs?

Neanderthal

Arcane
Chainmail bikinis incoming? Fucking hope so, used to nob a barmaid who were working at pub I bounced, once wore a little chainmail thong and bra for me. Near burst me fucking zip, ragged her about like a terrier wi a rat.

Cold steel felt pretty good pressing into ya, same sensation as you get from a blowjob wi a tongue stud.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Chainmail bikinis incoming? Fucking hope so, used to nob a barmaid who were working at pub I bounced, once wore a little chainmail thong and bra for me. Near burst me fucking zip, ragged her about like a terrier wi a rat.

Cold steel felt pretty good pressing into ya, same sensation as you get from a blowjob wi a tongue stud.

:updatedmytxt:

Weasel

You sure you don't have any Sapiens in your family tree?

Neanderthal

Arcane
Hard to tell, us cave paintings are a bit obscure as an history source. In fact I think me Uncle Lol shagged deer by looks ov it, either that or he carried his spear really weird.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Some infos from Jesse Cox Twitch steam:

- They're testing Invisible Inc.-like security system.
- They're considering that romances (other relationships) to be dependent on characters' origins. Like, some origin have romance (and presumably other relationships like rivalry and friendship) options with some origin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom