Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

The publisher guy who inspired Swen to make this NPC in Divinity 2. :P

Casper was made in likeness of a person who represented a different publisher than Larian Studios ended up with. When pitching their idea, this person reacted by saying that his company would't be interested because Belgian companies are known to be bad at in-game art. Because he chickened out, they made a character who looked exactly like him and gave him a few chicken-like characteristics. When you kll the White Chicken, Talana will react by saying something like "I can't believe you went through all that trouble just to off that raving lunatic". This could possibly show their opinion about 'Casper', which would be a babbling fool.

To be precise, Swen says the guy said Belgians are known to have no famous artists and games or whatever.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Indeed. They also have Magritte.

And stream is back. They're showing a WIP level, which is bigger than Cyseal.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
They're showing new dialog editor.

It's now visual, node-based structure instead of keyword structure which involved a lot of typing.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
...PS4 version...

Blogpic-ET-mummy-383x550-208x300.jpg

Still not sold on the recent console-centricity, though D:OS2 isn't announced for the consoles yet, we all know they are going to release them as well. However, it may depend on how the EE does on the consoles first. I suppose the one good thing that came out of it is split screen for the PC.

Kirkpatrick

Cipher
So, with paypal* and codex/watch fundraisers, $100k to go. In 18 hours...doable?

* Actually, no idea how big is paypal, was at $10k a week or so ago.

Lucky

Arcane
It's on? No competition is complete without gambling. 200 Fists on mindx2!

Lacrymas

Arcane
We are. Though I don't know which match this is. I think it's 2 Codex - 0 Watch. I think it's best out of 5?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Why are the skeletons there? It pretty much relegates the fight to hoping the skellies will attack the other guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom