Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lucky

Arcane
Did the Watch make a comeback?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Why are the skeletons there? It pretty much relegates the fight to hoping the skellies will attack the other guy.

Except that you can charm them or move them or mess with them.. I do think they are a little too powerful but because the game has so many abilities that revolve around positioning and chaining off elemental statuses.. I don't think the skeletons are just there to RNG fuck someone.

You can see them being manipulated by both players for a win.

:hype:

:happytrollboy: CODEX WINS! :happytrollboy:

Last edited:

Hobo Elf

Arcane
the_rock_victory.jpg

TRIPLE KILL

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Just to be clear I actually won both the practice games as well... so technically that's RPG Codex 5 RPG Watch 0.

I love how you snuck in that Interview request at the very end basically putting swen on the spot live on twitch so he couldn't be an asshole and say no..
You won more than just a few Divinity matches it seems. :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Just to be clear I actually won both the practice games as well... so technically that's RPG Codex 5 RPG Watch 0.

:smug:

Nice manhandling there. You did the codex proud. :salute:
And congrats on your date with Swen.

The delicious saltiness of watchwitz in the twitch chat was spectacular.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
No need to be cruel. Just give him some graphical representation of "0-3".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom