Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
. I'm not really big on Youtube Celebs, so I can't really think of any others.
images

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
We're going to play with TotalBiscuit. What other channels do we need?
Thats great :) I guess most channels with a lot of views / video would be great. Sadly i dont follow so many channels.
Well i guess Angry joe, Jesse Cox? Press heart to continue? I sadly dont know so many channels :(

Garod

Novice
Would be cool if someone could rope Patrick Rothfuss into it as well, he did the Torment thing and is an avid gamer, I tried emailing him but no success from my side.
He should have both fantasy fans as well as gamer fans listening to his blog etc.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hey, Forktong.
Just throwing this out there.. But I think making some new hi-rez screenshots and exciting-looking artwork (not just concept pieces) might help bring in some more backers.

And yes, if you could score a "let's play" thing with Spoony, it'd most certainly be in your favor.

Gord

Arcane
Didn't Maxos vanish after he departed for some other plane or something like that?
I thought Divinity 2 implied something like that.

Multi-headed Cow

As much as I dislike Youtubers I guess I can grit my teeth and get behind the idea if it's for more money for Larian. I guess.

'course this also means Totalbiscuit will inevitably take credit for the development and release of the game if it ends up being good. Do you want to let that blubberous brit rub his Marmite-smeared hands all over the game? Do you really? And don't even get me started on the kind of gangbang you would get at RPS. It makes me shiver to even think about it.

Diablo169

Arcane
As much as I dislike Youtubers I guess I can grit my teeth and get behind the idea if it's for more money for Larian. I guess.

'course this also means Totalbiscuit will inevitably take credit for the development and release of the game if it ends up being good. Do you want to let that blubberous brit rub his Marmite-smeared hands all over the game? Do you really? And don't even get me started on the kind of gangbang you would get at RPS. It makes me shiver to even think about it.

I'm not a massive fan of TB by any stretch, but I cant recall him ever taking credit for the development and release of a game O_o

Multi-headed Cow

I'm not a massive fan of TB by any stretch, but I cant recall him ever taking credit for the development and release of a game o_O
Was on his Dark Souls video, I believe. No idea if he's done it elsewhere since I don't watch 99% of his shit, just was saying that because A: He's a self important retard so it wouldn't surprise me if he's done that elsewhere, B: I was exaggerating for comedic effect, and C: There is no C, I was just being pissy.

ZoddGuts

Augur
(Would have edited my above post, but the time expired.) I've heard that Two Best Friends Play are Kickstarter-friendly. They did a video for Shovel Knight a week ago, and shortly thereafter, Shovel Knight suddenly started pulling in a lot of donations.

Yeah they should get as many Youtube celebs if they want to meet all their goals. Shovel Knight met all it's goal with ease once they let the Youtube celebs play the demo.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/yachtclubgames/shovel-knight/#chart-daily

Another Youtube Celeb suggestion would be the Yogscast or one of their sister Youtube channels. They had Peter Molyneux show up and promote he's Kickstarter. To put it simply put your pride away and just spam the demo to as many Youtube Celebs you guys can get.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom