Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters III: Late Age Edition

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
He's fine :

ab.jpg

But yes, that was an unfortunate timing to climb to the surface.

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I'm intermittently recording turns for this (after playing them) - will upload once game is done. Only a few minutes per turn not the deranged multi hour autism shit some people record on youtube.

Tanaka

Educated
I'm intermittently recording turns for this (after playing them) - will upload once game is done. Only a few minutes per turn not the deranged multi hour autism shit some people record on youtube.
Link to your YT page?

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
You put PD on the cave exit that I only cleared because of my mage stack pull I had no choice but to restore my honor.
That was an honest mistake. I put PD everywhere as your assassins must have noticed. But whatever, let's roll.

Popot

Augur
Good news! C'tis hasn't a blood vengeance and/or fear bless, it looks like the lizards do not wish to get rushed.

TheDarkUrge

Educated
You put PD on the cave exit that I only cleared because of my mage stack pull I had no choice but to restore my honor.
That was an honest mistake. I put PD everywhere as your assassins must have noticed. But whatever, let's roll.
Oh damn that actually makes sense, oops. I actually assumed this whole time that you rushed my cave exit because I posted it in the thread. Oh well the rubicon has been crossed, kill me swiftly

Baron Tahn

Scholar
*A emaciated figure in a black robe and cowl enters the hall of every nation on the same day, as he draws near you realise he is a corpse, barely cobbled together with metal plates and string. He chatters to life*

'Greetings, great leader of -insert nation here- the ancient god has been reincarnated and chained to the forgeworks, ready to produce marvellous creations beyond your wildest dreams. Come one, come all, to the wondrous guilds and forges of Agartha! The finest gear, mysterious artifacts, powerful weapons, all manner of miraculous items can be yours for low, low prices! Visit the Alchemists guild for the best deals if you need a little extra gold! All manner of fantastic trinkets can be yours for the most reasonable fees in the land! Swords, helms, shields, made from the finest Agarthan steel...'

At some point during this tirade the grim construct comes apart, bits of rotting bone collapsing like a bundle of dry sticks to the ground. When you inspect the corpse you discover a card amidst his robes, it reads:

'*No blood or glamour'

'**No refunds'

Dayyālu

Arcane
KJS3mzH.jpeg

The raid was obvious, parrying it even more so, standard resolution and the knights gets surrounded and slaughtered with minimal losses

TXYZepE.jpeg

Meanwhile, the in-game resolution

In short, the replay I get and the results are amazingly different.

I truly gotta love Illwinter. I can't even fathom how a dozen knights (yes, for sure sacreds but the bless ain't a hellbless) can manage to kill 80 dogs with mage support. I've seen this happen maybe once before, but what the hell Illwinter

It's because they run the server on Linux I bet

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Ulm's knights and their 20+ prot get similar result. Even regular heavy cavalries can't do shit to them.

TheDarkUrge

Educated
KJS3mzH.jpeg

The raid was obvious, parrying it even more so, standard resolution and the knights gets surrounded and slaughtered with minimal losses

TXYZepE.jpeg

Meanwhile, the in-game resolution

In short, the replay I get and the results are amazingly different.

I truly gotta love Illwinter. I can't even fathom how a dozen knights (yes, for sure sacreds but the bless ain't a hellbless) can manage to kill 80 dogs with mage support. I've seen this happen maybe once before, but what the hell Illwinter

It's because they run the server on Linux I bet
If the knights get a kill with charge instantly then they only need to kill 27 more to hp rout you. Not sure why the mages didnt help or your tests went differently but those pyrene knights are indeed terrifying. If you killed more one of his he probably would have routed too. Unlucky

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom