Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

What modes should we play?

• Total voters

fanta

Arcane
FUCKING SHREKT

Hes doing nothing in battles, keeps getting controlled.
The idea was to win with wombo combo before CDEC got BKBs on everyone, they're past their timing now and now Sumail needs too much - BKB and damage. Game's almost impossible for EG at this point.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
God I love the way those Chinese teamfight. When I played DOTA 2 I'd lose heart if it looked like a fight started badly, but they just keep their cool, focus and then turn it around.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You can be a USA lover as much as you want, those teamfights that counted were impossibly fucking awesome by the Chinese. I mean, wow, they just never dropped the ball when it counted.

Nryn

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Given how well the Chinese teams have been teamfighting this year, I'd have no issues with an All-Chinese final. That would also ensure CDEC is in the final, which in itself makes for an unbelievable story.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
This draft seems weird on paper. Picking qop into lina is a bad idea to begin with, their lategame is pretty much non-existant and unless they somehow win multiple fights in a row I dont see them being able to breach highground either...

Inspectah

Savant
Well, gotta go out with the missus.
Hope by the time I'm back EG is already out of the bracket

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
EG going loser's bracket for sure. Some strange drafts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom