Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Double Fine's MASSIVE CHALICE - Released... but nobody cares

34scell

Augur
Such a shame about the shitty visual design. It would actually be a better game with a more generic style, since I'd have a rough idea of what everything does just by looking at it.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Looks like someone went, "How do we take what Ocarina of Time looked like, and make it worse?"

Martius

Liturgist
At least all backers should get early access key. I will probably try it a bit later.

Comte

How long until this scam game is abandoned for the next great Double Fine Release?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Whiran

Magister
Spacebase was also shaping up nicely. Then it stopped.
But it didn't "stop" it was "completed" without a lot (an awful lot in my eyes) of stuff that was supposed to be going into the game.

I imagine Chalice will be "completed" in the same manner.

If there are any lists of features that are planned for the game they will be deleted as per the "completion" of Spacebase.

Starwars

Arcane
Anyone here tried the game out yet? It's looking better than I expected intiially but I'm not sure whether it's worth the cash.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Anyone here tried the game out yet? It's looking better than I expected intiially but I'm not sure whether it's worth the cash.
it's an easier nu-xcom reskin with less content, especially when you consider enemy within and the long war.

thexsa

Educated
It does have some interesting concepts, and I tried it at my naïve friends place who bought a DF EA-game.

Did also have some basic things missing that were notable when I played it like they havn't even bothered putting in different heights on tiles, there is no cover system which makes the game annoying since there are ranged enemies that steal experience, and can even delevel your units, when they hit them.

It was very basic, but it was fun the hour or so I played it. The "choice and consequence"-things seemed to be made by a 2 year old too. One I got was "there is a marriage dispute between two of your heroes, deal with it." I just picked one option which was to send another hero to deal with it for me, and she got a permanent leg injury. No indication of what stat affected the outcome, or if there even could've been another outcome from picking the same option.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This scam is already 50% off on Humble Store during their Spring promo. Still in early access. 75% off before release sounds good.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Coming out of Early Access in June according to their latest KS update.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Here PoE is #1, while Massive Chalice is right under...
Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Guess you know what that means.

Whiran

Magister
Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Don't you dare compare a Double Fine game with the joy of Euro Truck Simulator 2!

Wash your hands good sir! That was uncalled for! :)

zwanzig_zwoelf

Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Don't you dare compare a Double Fine game with the joy of Euro Truck Simulator 2!

Wash your hands good sir! That was uncalled for! :)
I never played Euro Truck Simulator, but I always had an impression people buy it just to see how bad and glitched the game is (at least after watching a few gameplay videos).
I might be wrong, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom