Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

RepHope

Savant
I’m curious if the reviews will result in a rush of retards simply looking at the score and buying the game, only to complain later about how woke it is.

DKunit

Literate
I feel bad for this retardera fag. Imagine being in a community where you can't even speak your mind for fear of punishment for wrong think.

GIUoruD.png
It's so great how the word "Nazi" has become completely fucking meaningless.

Melcar

Arcane

I wonder how the localization to any "gendered" language(Spanish, Italian, etc) will adapt this BS line.
Afaik they use 'inclusive language' like changing a and o for e at the end of the words. 'Amigue'. I saw some spanish dude saying this on twitter.

I tend to avoid progressive discourse around here (Mexico), but it's like burying your head in the sand. This shit is only getting stronger here. Spanish language has already adapted such "inclusive" speech. Yeah, they usually replace the last letter with e.

Pink Eye To be fair, there are plenty of opinions here that are heresy. People's profile pictures even get official tags of punishment like "Shitposter" or "Possibly retarded". There is nothing wrong with this though. Ideas should be challenged and defended. That's the forge of excellence.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I still can't tell if this guy actually HAS opinions or if he's just bandwagoning to agree with in-the-know crowd.
IIRC he said the only Bioware game he's ever played was Anthem? And that this reminds him of Anthem, when he played the demo? Certainly not a popular opinion lmao.
At any rate, under this video there's a comment quotting him saying "Every interaction sounds like HR is in the room", which is both a good line, and what I thought too seeing some Twitch gameplay.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I tend to avoid progressive discourse around here (Mexico), but it's like burying your head in the sand. This shit is only getting stronger here. Spanish language has already adapted such "inclusive" speech. Yeah, they usually replace the last letter with e.

And you guys elected a feminist Trotskyst. Milei in Argentina banned this "inclusive speech" in government institutions. So sad that when games are localized in "latin america", they use Mexican Spanish instead of Argentine Spanish.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
My only surprise is about those surprised about mortismal. You can see I have said before many times he is a massive retard and shill. He always likes all games he reviews and offers no criticism or extremely mild milquetoast criticism that sounds like praise. I am not suprised he gave his turd 10.

Lodis

Educated
I just can’t wrap my head around all this tranny and pronouns shit being front and center in this game. How the fuck did we get to this point?

Wasteland

Educated
Mortismal loves it, its his favorite DA game and his GOTY

Canadian Dad, that 100%s every, and I do mean EVERY, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LITERALLY E. V. E. R. Y. game released on Steam and likes them all. Dude without soul, mind, brain or opinions. Born to CONSOOOME. Retard would find good things to say about shit, and would say that's the best meal he ever had. Canadian ULTIMATE EDITION. Fuck him

I checked out on that guy ages ago, because his opinions were painfully milquetoast. That he also turns out to be a cuck isn't a surprise. But of course the funniest thing about this waste of space is that he lies about 100%ing games. Not that it makes much difference either way, because the 100% thing is pure branding gimmick, just a tickbox that makes his video thumbnails stand out. It isn't as if he tries to incorporate the insight one would gain from 100%ing every game (or attempting to do so) into the reviews themselves--no, his reviews are pure surface level stuff, delivered with all the verve and wit of ChatGPT narrating a Clif's Notes summary of a wikipedia page.

Youtube in general has been circling the drain for years. Mortismal might be the ideal personification of that decline--an extremely boring midwit desperate to make a career out of serving up indifferent nonsense as background noise to an audience of equally boring nerds, and he's willing to exploit every cheesy marketing trick in the book to do it. He's an SEO click farm made flesh.

ferratilis

Arcane
What did ShillUp say that got him banned on Retardera? I'm out of the loop. Always thought they guy is a retard, but might reconsider if he said something based.

Melcar

Arcane

And you guys elected a feminist Trotskyst. Milei in Argentina banned this "inclusive speech" in government institutions. So sad that when games are localized in "latin america", they use Mexican Spanish instead of Argentine Spanish.

Mexicans are stupid. I did not vote for this bitch. Mexicans are also racist supremacists. Mexican Spanish is the only proper Spanish.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom