Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Dragon-Age-The-Veilguard_2024_10_24_03_31_36_533.jpg

I wonder how the localization to any "gendered" language(Spanish, Italian, etc) will adapt this BS line.

Elttharion

Learned
Btw its pretty interesting how this game has less than 50 reviews on Opencritic and Meta so far. That means EA was really stingy with review codes. A release of that size should have double or even triple the amount of reviews on release.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Reviews so far:

But Why Tho? said:
Dragon Age The Veilguard is a massive new world full of thoughtful stories, epic battles, and beautiful visuals to accompany them. This round of companions is among the most interesting, thoughtful, and downright charismatic, and adventuring with them made for an unforgettable journey.

But Why Tho?​

But Why Tho? is a bi-weekly podcast and online community dedicated to discussing pop culture, including movies, television, gaming, comics, and more. The podcast dives into the latest news, reviews, and interviews, aiming to provide in-depth analysis and thought-provoking discussions.
Oh look, the tranny outlet gave the tranny game a 10/10!

DKunit

Literate
It takes serious effort to create worse characters than Dustborn.
At least with Dustborn, it was trying to commentate on somewhat serious topics. They failed spectacularly, but they at least tried.

Veilgaurd seems to have a complete aversion to making you even a little bit uncomfortable with it's subject matter.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I know I cant recall a single time in a dragon age game where I needed to open doors with crystals. That sounds like something youd do in a crappy south korean MMO free to play game
In Inquisition there was this bullshit with the shards you can collect in open areas once you spot them with the telescope thingy.

Never cared about these, so I don't know where that lead, but logically such collectathon should reward the player with some boon.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Expected better taste from a reviewer is respected.
Yeah. He always had questionable opinions in regards to RPGs in the past but this just takes the cake. I can't believe THIS is the game he decided to nuke his credibility.
You're surprised that the guy whose brand is to deepthroat every game he reviews is giving yet another game a glowing recommendation?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom