Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Elttharion

Learned
Place your bets boys, I am expecting a metascore around 85-88
So far I am off by 1 point, hoping for another shill to post his review and up the score a little

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
TT3iOy8.png

Camel

Scholar
10/10 - Eurogamer
10/10 - GamingBible
10/10 - CGMagazine
10/10 - XboxEra
9/10 - Metro UK
10/10 - GameRant
9/10 - IGN
8.5/10 - Dualshockers
8/10 - The Gamer
8/10 - GamesRadar+
8/10 - Windows Central
8/10 - Worthplaying

Veilguard sisters, we're winning!

Elttharion

Learned
Atleast someone is honest:

Skill Up:

"[The game] is a colossal disappointment. I really can't put it any other way. I spent 50 hours playing this, and it was time that I desperately wish I could get back. I started having my doubts at around the 10 hour mark, I was thoroughly checked out at the 20 hour mark, and the remaining 30 hours were just excruciatingly painful as I was forced to suffer through the endless morass of banality that is Dragon Age: The Veilguard. In many ways, Veilguard is a bigger disappointment than Anthem was."
From his review

Every interaction sounds like HR is in the room

Artyoan

Prophet
This shit is insane. There is no way the average fag is going to relate to this. They're alienating so many people with this shit.
The types of people who push this stuff not only don't seek a theory of mind for other people but they despise those people for pushback on what they deem infallible moral progress.

They don't want to tell a good story primarily. They want to preach.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You can measure the gay and corruption for the outlets, just by the score they give. With Eurogamer and IGN on top. Btw, aren't they owned by the same concern?

Skinwalker

*meows incessantly*
Patron
Village Idiot
They always try to make it seem as if you're the crazy one for criticising this. It looks like panicky damage control, but could also just be their insanity showing.
They know they are regarded as insane by the vast majority of normal people, and trying to be the first ones to fire that gun to make it look like normal people are reacting to them, and not the other way around. "You have to be sooooo craaaazy to think top surgery scars don't belong in a fantasy RPG game."

In short, inverted people inverting reality, as usual.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom