Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Zed Duke of Banville Calling this type of game action roleplaying is dumb, they are much more akin to action adventure.
Except your PC's power and efficiency is still in half part determined by his stats and skills
Therefore it's an Action Roleplaying Game

Why did they wanted to mimic Earth?
:hmmm:

People fucking love this shit. They love animal sex.
>sees classic fantasy portrayal of animal themed people
>immediately starts thinking about zoophilia

Is there something you want to share with us bro?

:updatedmytxt:

Its pure subversion and propaganda.
What is a black guy in a completely ficitional, pastiche setting of DnD inspired ips, propaganda for exactly?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Forget lolis i wish it had enough kitty color schemes because i want to immortalize my cats and ten years or more from now, she has passed, i will open the game and see them, maybe some people who used them will remember them too, so they can be immortalized in a small way

Mon hun palicoes color kinda sucks and cannot make dilute torbie like she is

1000053589.jpg

Elttharion

Learned
Forget lolis i wish it had enough kitty color schemes because i want to immortalize my cats and ten years or more from now, she has passed, i will open the game and see them, maybe some people who used them will remember them too, so they can be immortalized in a small way

Mon hun palicoes color kinda sucks and cannot make dilute torbie like she is

View attachment 46262
I did this for my cat on monster hunter world/rise and now every time I play the game I get sad, 0/10 do not recommend

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Is there something you want to share with us bro?

I used to think furries were just perverts in costumes. But it's so much worse than that. Fast forward a decade or so and we have people buying BG3 just to get their digital asshole pounded by a bear. It won't end there. People such as yourself, zoophiliacs, have ruined beast races.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane

Yet, now he sees the dragon's dogma,
Unbound by time, all-binding, grand design.
Land and skies, and seas yearn,
Finish the cycle of eternal return.

:mca::swen::balance::hearnoevil:

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane
The picture has gone now for some reason
Talking about this one?
It's a fake from 4chan apparently, Capcom never posted this on their website, Twitter or any other official channel.
Shit
Must hand it to the discord troons though
Other than the typo (which I didn't notice) it is a pretty good fake

Better stick with the Steam page requeriments then:
image.png

I still don't understand why they are mentioning 30fps on PC as a thing. Are the nips still this console brained?

Suicidal

Arcane
I still don't understand why they are mentioning 30fps on PC as a thing. Are the nips still this console brained?
Yes. Also the fact that they botch PC ports and KBM controls so frequently makes me think that they program games by using gamepads to input the code.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Black dude as a knight in a medieval inspired setting is probably one of the cringiest things a dev can do. Its pure subversion and propaganda.
Well it's not medieval setting. But... Making special character models takes time and is waste of money and developer's effort in case of fantasy game that is not in Africa-like setting.

It's far better to spend time by sculpturing goblins, or perhaps make game that allows you to play as character that burns and pillages, than to put some new random facial features and skin color combination.

If this was Oblivion, they would create a character faces generator that would allow to use slider between facial features of black and non blacks... And then you'd see the horrors of what happens when two distinct groups have children.

Moink

Cipher
The world having a black medieval country was established in the first game, it's where the she-goat and Mason are from.

Dishonoredbr

Erudite

Yet, now he sees the dragon's dogma,
Unbound by time, all-binding, grand design.
Land and skies, and seas yearn,

:mca::swen::balance::hearnoevil:

O! How I have seen the Dragon's Dogma!
Unbound by time, all-binding, grand design,
land and skies and seas yearn,
finish the Cycle of Eternal Return.

:shredder:

Shrimp

Arbiter
I remember there being a specific track that played whenever Death could spawn or already was roaming in one of the BBI areas. Made the sewers feel really ominous since you couldn't see shit in there. I hope DD2 will have something similar.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
sfcyzbC.png

Mason can be found at the slums....the slums is located at the drainage area under the city of Gran Soren....
He's shady character... But he could be just male variant of Mercedes who is just higher minimal skin pigment variant, which happens naturally as genetic evolution in southern areas.
Are you sure he is black African inspired person? To me he looks like he was inspired by some shady cheater from south.

It's not healthy for darker skinned to live in medium/low sun area, and it's VERY unhealthy for low max tan to live in HIGH sun areas. And people before mass transit era, and before current type of "multiculturality" folly were quite against idea of intermarrying with someone with distant blood and have children who lost positive traits.

Elttharion

Learned
sfcyzbC.png

Mason can be found at the slums....the slums is located at the drainage area under the city of Gran Soren....
He's shady character... But he could be just male variant of Mercedes who is just higher minimal skin pigment variant, which happens naturally as genetic evolution in southern areas.
Are you sure he is black African inspired person? To me he looks like he was inspired by some shady cheater from south.

It's not healthy for darker skinned to live in medium/low sun area, and it's VERY unhealthy for low max tan to live in HIGH sun areas. And people before mass transit era, and before current type of "multiculturality" folly were quite against idea of intermarrying with someone with distant blood and have children who lost positive traits.
So... what you are saying is that Mason was an illegal immigrant?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom