Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Ravielsk

Magister
Motherfuckers literary only now started the countdown.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
j5DUCP.jpg
188.000 at the moment

ADL

Prophet
Was waiting for the expansion before diving back into Elden Ring Reforged overhaul mod but June? I'll just do it now then.

Perkel

Arcane
Yeah, looks like completely new areas. I was kind of hoping for Elden Ring+ rather than typical souls dlc.

And motherfucking june as well. Same month POE2 beta releases...

REhorror

Educated
Correct me if I'm wrong but I see twin blades there?

Love those in DaS3, did we have any twin blades in vanilla ER, or was it just the claws weapon?

Caim

Arcane
Regular:

Premium (soundtrack, art book and gesture you get right away):

And yes that is 50 bucks for a DLC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom