Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Hell Swarm

Learned
Did they ever fix the remote code bugs in Dark souls 1 and 2? I don't think they did.. Just turned off a feature in the game rather than fix a bug that can literally hack your computer.
They did
PTD and non-scholar I mean. I know they fixed the re-releases.
They're not selling PTD anymore and vanilla DS2 has servers up still? I haven't checked, but I think both versions can go online now.
Still doesn't mean it shouldn't have been fixed. If you buy a game you and there's a problem that big it should be fixed no matter what.

Silverfish

Arbiter
20240819214849-2.jpg

Here's a glitch I ran into yesterday in Dark souls 3.

d3djzku-8e03e650-b655-4bd8-84e7-b7da6cebdf9f.gif

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I have finally entered the Shadow Realm. First impression: pretty as a picture! Literally breath-taking. Spent a long time just admiring the view of the Shadow Tree and environs with a spyglass, also the beautiful alien shore down below.

Second impression: spent 30 minutes trying to kill Logur Beast Claw. Lulz.

Can't wait to uncover the mysteries of this land, and the true story of Miquella!

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Hahaha, i couldn't burst the other late bosses but i was able to burst this one:

I was disappointed the later bosses couldn't be bypassed so easily as i know Hell Swarm loves this but i got this one at least. I have 41 Scadutree blessings in my inventory which i think is around level 17, which would have increased my AR by a factor of 1.97x, almost double basically. Very frail boss, probably intentionally made this way as a lot of people probably struggled even getting their hands on him, so any damage you can do counts a bit more than usual.

Still have no idea how anybody thought this DLC had crossed any kind of "threshold" in difficutly. I think i have like two or three bosses left (including Radahn) and i have YET to find one that felt like "bullshit" to me.

Hell Swarm

Learned
Remember when Lyric was making a big deal about not using fragments and now he is and "guys, it's easy to break the game! You don't even need fragments" got thrown out the window?

Dishonest faggot moving the goal posts.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
But i'm not using fragments. Reading comprehension much? The video is with zero scadutree upgrades, i was just pointing that if i could do this with literally half the damage this boss can't possibly be that hard even for the regular player.

Last edited:

scytheavatar

Scholar
Hahaha, i couldn't burst the other late bosses but i was able to burst this one:

I was disappointed the later bosses couldn't be bypassed so easily as i know Hell Swarm loves this but i got this one at least. I have 41 Scadutree blessings in my inventory which i think is around level 17, which would have increased my AR by a factor of 1.97x, almost double basically. Very frail boss, probably intentionally made this way as a lot of people probably struggled even getting their hands on him, so any damage you can do counts a bit more than usual.

Still have no idea how anybody thought this DLC had crossed any kind of "threshold" in difficutly. I think i have like two or three bosses left (including Radahn) and i have YET to find one that felt like "bullshit" to me.

The only DLC boss that can be considered bullshit is Radahn, and even he is not as bad as Malenia. Scadutree blessings make the DLC easy if you have been collecting them.

abija

Prophet
Considering the level of retard proofing you need and the performance in that DS video you might want to check the monitor isn't plugged in the motherboard.

abija

Prophet
They also show up in status (blessings level and altered stat values when in Shadow Realm).
And the tooltip of the item is pretty clear on what you are supposed to do with it.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I didn't even know that, on my status screen i don't even get anything:

D1FE44DFDF66E727FBF2AE29998E6EB0794F4D17

I guess you need to use at least one before your blessing status gets added.

Hell Swarm

Learned
Dumb fuck doesn't even know they auto activate upon collection lol.

WTF is this no they don't lmao.
Yes they do. You don't know shit you dumb little youtubing faggot.

No they don't. If they did wtf is this option in the site of grace then? Just for shits and giggles?

7BDE30D9F566D097D6EA29F630F3ED0D865997CC
That's a bigger buff you get. There's a small default buff from finding it.

You faggots know nothing.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
There's no buff for having them in your inventory. You only get the buff from Scadutree Blessing levels. Look at the damage of my swings. Where would this added buff be?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Ancestral spirit again? With slightly wider moveset?

I have to say, the reuse of boss enemies starts to bother me in some cases.
At least do a palette swap or something.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Let's do some math shall we? I start out with 751 AR. Now, add Two-Handed talisman, which is 15% (around 112). Then add Golden Vow (15%), Howl of Shabriri (25%), Bloodsucking Cracker Tear (20%), Bloodboil Aromatic (30%) and finally Craigblade (15%), and assuming all those actually stack, i end up with something like 1650 AR. Messmer has 20% damage reduction on strike damage, which gives you around 1320 AR which is almost EXACTLY the amount of damage i do to him with an R1 attack at the start of the video, when all those buffs were still active.

Now if i had used all the blessings, i would do around 2600 with an R1 attack. A bit of a difference, wouldn't you say? With Scadutree level 17 he would have died even before transitioning to the second phase.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Ancestral spirit again? With slightly wider moveset?

I have to say, the reuse of boss enemies starts to bother me in some cases.
At least do a palette swap or something.

There's only two of them.

Now wait until you get to see all the wonderful Ulcerated Tree Spirits lmao.

Hell Swarm

Learned
It's funny when an autistic faggot doesn't understand basic game mechanics and tries to understand things any way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom