Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Silverfish

Arbiter
That's a bigger buff you get. There's a small default buff from finding it.

You were patting yourself on the back earlier for posting video evidence. Can we see this in action somewhere?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm officially a simp now.

20240822154844_1.jpg

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Let's do some math shall we? I start out with 751 AR. Now, add Two-Handed talisman, which is 15% (around 112). Then add Golden Vow (15%), Howl of Shabriri (25%), Bloodsucking Cracker Tear (20%), Bloodboil Aromatic (30%) and finally Craigblade (15%), and assuming all those actually stack, i end up with something like 1650 AR. Messmer has 20% damage reduction on strike damage, which gives you around 1320 AR which is almost EXACTLY the amount of damage i do to him with an R1 attack at the start of the video, when all those buffs were still active.

Now if i had used all the blessings, i would do around 2600 with an R1 attack. A bit of a difference, wouldn't you say? With Scadutree level 17 he would have died even before transitioning to the second phase.
Bloodboil and howl of shabriri don't stack. Everything else does.

Hell Swarm

Learned
Let's do some math shall we? I start out with 751 AR. Now, add Two-Handed talisman, which is 15% (around 112). Then add Golden Vow (15%), Howl of Shabriri (25%), Bloodsucking Cracker Tear (20%), Bloodboil Aromatic (30%) and finally Craigblade (15%), and assuming all those actually stack, i end up with something like 1650 AR. Messmer has 20% damage reduction on strike damage, which gives you around 1320 AR which is almost EXACTLY the amount of damage i do to him with an R1 attack at the start of the video, when all those buffs were still active.

Now if i had used all the blessings, i would do around 2600 with an R1 attack. A bit of a difference, wouldn't you say? With Scadutree level 17 he would have died even before transitioning to the second phase.
Lyric doesn't understand the game. He doesn't even get the Scadu buff system so you shouldn't expect him to stack buffs right. Such is life living on easy mode.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

Lyric doesn't understand the game. He doesn't even get the Scadu buff system so you shouldn't expect him to stack buffs right. Such is life living on easy mode.

“The more I argued with them, the more I got to know their dialectics. First they counted on the ignorance of their adversary; then, when there was no way out, they themselves pretended stupidity. If all this was of no avail, they refused to understand or they changed the subject
when driven into a corner; they brought up truisms, but they immediately transferred their acceptance to quite different subjects, and, if attacked again, they gave way and pretended to know nothing exactly. Wherever one attacked one of these prophets, one's hands seized slimy jelly; it slipped through one's fingers only to collect again in the next moment. If one smote one of them so thoroughly that, with the bystanders watching, he could but agree, and if one thus thought he had advanced at least one step, one was greatly astonished the following day. The Hell Swamp did not in the least remember the day before, he continued to talk in the same old strain as if nothing had happened, and if indignantly confronted, he pretended to be astonished and could not remember anything except that his assertions had already been proved true the day before. Often I was stunned. One did not know what to admire more: their glibness of tongue or their skill in lying.

Gradually, i began to hate them.”

Hell Swarm

Learned
Do people not get dumbfucked any more or something? Hell Swarm has more than earned his tag in this thread.
It takes a very high IQ to understand the subtle comedy of my posts. If you think I'm a dumbfuck you should see what it's like fucking a girl with down syndrome. I bet she would think Elden ring is a good game.

MasPingon

Arcane
Do people not get dumbfucked any more or something? Hell Swarm has more than earned his tag in this thread.
If you think I'm a dumbfuck you should see what it's like fucking a girl with down syndrome.
Excuse me, but isn't it what's happening every time someone replies to your post?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom