Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

abija

Prophet
Considering how easy is to code a 3rd person camera and your expertise in the matter you should start a company doing just that. Somehow nobody gets it quite right so you'll have a solid market. Or at the very least sell just your expertise to all these incompetend lazy fucks that call themselves devs.

cruel

Cipher
Watching streamers suffer while fighting the final boss is actually a decent source of entertainment:

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
FINALLY finished the Mausoleum and beat Mohg (1st try, lul). Now I can finally go to the Shadow of the Erdtree.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
You must really love Elden Ring huh? I can't imagine playing this shit for 100 hours and then setting foot in the DLC and be all floored and brought to tears by the magic of more boring shit.

Odoryuk

Educated
You must really love Elden Ring huh?
I do, though Bloodborne I love more, it's literally a perfect game, the only perfect game in FS's repertoire. But ER has an advantage of being new and unexplored, so I'm still hyped a lot

Mauman

Scholar
You must really love Elden Ring huh? I can't imagine playing this shit for 100 hours and then setting foot in the DLC and be all floored and brought to tears by the magic of more boring shit.
Too busy playing 100 hours of setting foot on boring planets in Starfield?

edit - fixed the name. Too many mediocre rpgs with "Star" at the front.

Last edited:

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Too busy playing 100 hours of setting foot on boring planets in Starbound?
The planets don't fucking matter. Unless you want to enjoy some nice space vistas. They can look amazing. But I don't care for that shit. The planets, or cells, really, are there to provide you with aliens to kill for XP, dungeons to get loot from and natural resources to build your interstellar outpost network.

Also it's Starfield, not Starbound, in case you're confused.

Hell Swarm

Learned
You must really love Elden Ring huh?
I do, though Bloodborne I love more, it's literally a perfect game, the only perfect game in FS's repertoire. But ER has an advantage of being new and unexplored, so I'm still hyped a lot

Perfect game right here. No issues at all. Smooth as gravel baby!

Don't bully Vic for being retarded with Starfield. Starfield might be bad but all you faggots are making the same cope arguments about SOTE as Vic used to Starfield. It's not empty padding it's "All about the vibe" and "being comfy exploring space/seeing the view".

I went back to Dark souls 3 with a randomizer and had way more fun than I ever did with Elden ring's DLC. Loot actually being valuable and worth picking up is fun. Unlike Turdtree

Odoryuk

Educated
Well, I guess it will be trully perfect when emulated on PC in a couple years from now, with 4k silky smooth 60FPS.
But the fucked up performance didn't stop me to enjoy this game immensely. The only bad thing is that you need to have a PS subscription in order to freely explore chalice dungeons, but I blame Sony for that

Mauman

Scholar
Too busy playing 100 hours of setting foot on boring planets in Starbound?
The planets don't fucking matter. Unless you want to enjoy some nice space vistas. They can look amazing. But I don't care for that shit. The planets, or cells, really, are there to provide you with aliens to kill for XP, dungeons to get loot from and natural resources to build your interstellar outpost network.

Also it's Starfield, not Starbound, in case you're confused.
Ah yes, you're right about the name. Hehe...got the two names confused.

Doesn't change the fact that you judging ANY game is a laugh all things considered.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
You must really love Starfield huh? I can't imagine playing this shit for 100 hours and then setting foot on another planet, or cell, really, and be all floored and brought to tears by the magic of more boring shit.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

That's just console peasant hardward at work, and since you are a consoltard that shit is on you.

When i played DS1 the first time i had glorious perfect framerates when going through Blightown, unlike all the PS3 peasants who had to crawl through that shit at 15 FPS lmao.

Hell Swarm

Learned

That's just console peasant hardward at work, and since you are a consoltard that shit is on you.

When i played DS1 the first time i had glorious perfect framerates when going through Blightown, unlike all the PS3 peasants who had to crawl through that shit at 15 FPS lmao.

PC still has frame rate issues in blight town even with strong hardware. But try again faggot. I don't even play on consoles.

PC still has frame rate issues in blight town even with strong hardware. But try again faggot. I don't even play on consoles.

Then how come I never got those issues even though my hardware is always mid-end at best? Even the very first time I played, on the shitty port with DSfix, I didn't get frame drops in Blighttown.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

PC still has frame rate issues in blight town even with strong hardware.

No it fucking doesn't it lmao and at the time i had an ancient 260 GT on a shitty Bulldozer AMD cpu.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hell Swarm What's your price? What would it take for you to stop shitting up this thread with your trite, useless takes? Yes, FS games have performance issues. Thank you for your invaluable contribution.
The ignore button is right there.

Besides, we're reaching the point in the shitposter trajectory of exaggerating to ridiculous extremes in an effort to make it seem like he was trolling all along. This is usually followed by some sort of self-destructive spamming/account nuking/sending goatse to admins incident, so the issue will resolve itself soon enough.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Too busy playing 100 hours of setting foot on boring planets in Starfield?

Whoa. Didn't see a "Vic liked Starfield" post coming. It's a good thing that Fromsoft didn't alter their formula to be more like a Bethesda game or this would just be silly.

Hell Swarm What's your price? What would it take for you to stop shitting up this thread with your trite, useless takes?

You want the thread to die that badly, eh?

I didn't get frame drops in Blighttown.

Blighttown frame drops were always exaggerated, even on consoles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom