Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, the same as elex

My body is ready.

The 2021 release date on steam (before it got removed) seem to be right and not just the menu defaulting to 2021 automatically.

At the very least early 2022

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Uphhh a certain very intelligent individual really got butthurt for some reason.
:shredder:
Xx2jl7i.png

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
Do my eyes deceive me, or has the ELEX II thread devolved into a gossip column? :argh:

You need to do some ELEX to re-harden yourselves, men. I prescribe a chad OUTLAW playthrough.

ELEX-2017-11-20-18-17-39-77.png

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
I know where elex 2 is set: north.

Just finished the claw questline, and they are heading north over the alb mountains. The claws are gatherinf supplies for long trek north, so it will probably like gothic 2 where you start off north (maybe after jax was shunned by the faction, the claw bros are the only one where he could turn into and he went north with caja)

Then you return with the old area, probably the alb mountain, abessa and ignadon. Tavar doesn't have anything, we might see edan since there is something off about world hearts because when it's old enough it turns the ground into poison.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wow, from that photo of fantadomat above, I didn't realize Bulgarians were from India. Namaste my friend.

Those looks like Gypsies to Commissar, we got a few of them but lately most of them f... of to rob and leach on Germs, Frenchies and Eaternal Anglos, the only good thing from EU membership.
WoW from that photo above i could be smug for being richer than a kwan and owning a limo :smug:.

Jokes aside,yeah those are gypsos and that photo is from the biggest gypso hood in the country.

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
New screenshot. Looks like the Fort to me. Maybe the world heart in Tavar has terraformed the desert, and the Berserkers have conquered the area.

E4-ZY5-ZYXIAM6-Wig.jpg

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Tavar doesn't have anything, we might see edan since there is something off about world hearts because when it's old enough it turns the ground into poison.
New screenshot. Looks like the Fort to me. Maybe the world heart in Tavar has terraformed the desert, and the Berserkers have conquered the area.

E4-ZY5-ZYXIAM6-Wig.jpg
This didnt age well . . . .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom