Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Seeker
In My Safe Space
And release the other two areas as dlc.
But going back to Elex, it's setting is completely nonsensical.
What's stopping the tech guys from bombarding the barbarians and the anarchs?
Why are you using poisoned swords in a world of energy rifles.
It made sense somewhat in Fallout 4 because the melee weapons were enhanced. So you had a hammer with turbines, an electrified sword and so on.

Faarbaute

Arbiter
It made sense somewhat in Fallout 4 because the melee weapons were enhanced. So you had a hammer with turbines, an electrified sword and so on.
magic

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Ingame magic was never shown to be this powerful. Maybe in universe it is but this is never communicated to the player.

Faarbaute

Arbiter
You literally destroy battle mechs with your magic and your enchanted weapons as a berserker.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
elex 2 will result in erecting dome made of force to contain alien invasion. Big alien honcho will go to sleep.

In elex3 citizens will get annoyed by PC bothering them about another incoming invasion so they will drop him inside this dome, along with criminals to mine some ore

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I played one of those Clerics or whatever, and I threw mini-black holes everywhere. I don't think I had so much fun in years, just seeing monsters hit the deck. :lol:

In any case, once I'm done with WOTR's paths, I think I will give ELEX another run with a different camp. Sounds like something relaxing.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Aside from what's laready been said, a sword through the neck is still a sword through the neck, y'know.

They banned guns in Australia, people went on killing sprees with knives with the same efficacy. We're still fleshy humans. People tend to forget that.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
elex 2 will result in erecting dome made of force to contain alien invasion. Big alien honcho will go to sleep.

In elex3 citizens will get annoyed by PC bothering them about another incoming invasion so they will drop him inside this dome, along with criminals to mine some ore
That does sound appropriate for Piranha Bytes.

The more interesting route would instead be: Aliens invade and win after ELEX 2. Humans are turned into slaves, corralled in a dome / prison to mine some ore. You get the resistance group, the mystical alien-lover group, and the mutually beneficial deal with the aliens group.

Having an occupation force as a starting point would be refreshingly different.

Geckabor

Savant

The more interesting route would instead be: Aliens invade and win after ELEX 2. Humans are turned into slaves, corralled in a dome / prison to mine some ore. You get the resistance group, the mystical alien-lover group, and the mutually beneficial deal with the aliens group.

So Gothic 3 then? :M

Sykar

Arcane

Sounds somewhat like the XCOM 2 plot...

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Sounds like that movie with John Travolta.

Zlaja

Arcane
I played one of those Clerics or whatever, and I threw mini-black holes everywhere. I don't think I had so much fun in years, just seeing monsters hit the deck. :lol:

On your first playtrough, you were a filthy casual. On your next one, be a real man, and join the Outlaws in the desert.

ME13WDN1_o.jpg

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

On your first playtrough, you were a filthy casual. On your next one, be a real man, and join the Outlaws in the desert.

Clerics are for children, Outlaws for manchildren.

Real men swing giant dicks and swords.

Mitleser2020

Scholar
Berserker camp concept art, I assume.

If Berserkers control the old Fort of the Outlaws, does it mean there will be no big Outlaw camp in the game?

New screenshot. Looks like the Fort to me. Maybe the world heart in Tavar has terraformed the desert, and the Berserkers have conquered the area.

E4-ZY5-ZYXIAM6-Wig.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom