Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
No. NV is perhaps the single best recent cRPG (with GREAT cRPG mechanics) stuck inside that fucking horrible fucking shit shitty shit shit shit fuck piss faggot engine.

The writing for that DLC was more than likely targeted at Bethesda's target audience (retards). And the rest of just saw it as hilarious and laughed and moved on.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
You are implying that games filled with multi-penised dialogues are quality narrative story. And you're demanding sensible posts.

What is wrong catering to Besthesda's target demographic (retards)?

So New Vegas is full Bethtard shit now?

Enjoy being hipster for the sake of being hipster
Nope, but its dlcs are uberfucking shit and defining them with "well written" is wrong. Enjoy your multi-penised well written dialogues.

The thing is that the "multi-penises" dialogue is supposed to sound stupid, for the lulz. It's not unintentionally so, like "[Intelligence] So you fight the good fight with your voice?" or "Have you seen my father? Middle-aged guy.".

No. NV is perhaps the single best recent cRPG (with GREAT cRPG mechanics) stuck inside that fucking horrible fucking shit shitty shit shit shit fuck piss faggot engine.

The writing for that DLC was more than likely targeted at Bethesda's target audience (retards). And the rest of just saw it as hilarious and laughed and moved on.

Well, yeah.

It certainly did help securing 9/10 everywhere, but then again, as much as some of Klein/Dala jokes were forced and completely unfunny, Old World Blues is probably even more gruesome than Dead Money. Of course 'Bethesda's target audience' wouldn't notice/care, because lol are those penises, and exploration.

Nope, but its dlcs are uberfucking shit and defining them with "well written" is wrong. Enjoy your multi-penised well written dialogues.
Really? What's so bad about writing in Dead Money?

I guess things such as LOL TRIBALS, or Ulysses do qualify, but other things like dialogues/notes from Dead Money, Burned Man, or Randall Clark's terminals rather outweigh it.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Oh! I can just imagine Fallout 4 being set in New York City or better yet Philadelphia and it's surrounding areas. How amazing would that be!
Just imagine how good it would look with the new engine that Bethesda used in Skyrim!

Was skyrim engine good? I recall shitlowres textures, artifacts and crashes all the time everywhere and dragons flying backwards.

Was it even new? I know it's called differently, but it's an old gearbox through and through.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I guess things such as LOL TRIBALS, or Ulysses do qualify, but other things like dialogues/notes from Dead Money, Burned Man, or Randall Clark's terminals rather outweigh it.

That's not Dead Money, dipshit.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath

You're right. It was late, I was drunk, and I should have backed up a page or two.

Now, onto the more important thing:

Seriously, anybody who thinks 'Dead Money' was poorly written and aimed at retards is a steaming pile of fucking shit and should die ( Jaesun ). That DLC was more challenging, more interesting and better written than almost every single quest in FO:NV and if you don't agree you either:

A) Haven't actually played it and you're talking out of your ass.
B) You're too caught up trying to achieve Kool Kred and you're talking out of your ass.
C) You were born defective and your ass actually is your mouth.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Try reading it again.

No.

Goddammit, fine.

You say:

And all I see referenced on that page is "Fallout New Vegas DLC" and people giving GeeZee shit about saying they're quality. Am I missing something?

dextermorgan

Arcane
I think you may have the user in question in your ignore list actually.

Or you're indeed still drunk.

Edit:
Aaand I can check your ignore list (talk about a feature I never used before) and that's not the case.

:roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom