Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
Boston baked beans they found in an abandoned mall quarter machine
No, that's the shitty promo thing they'll give to the poverty-stricken gaming journos in exchange for all the glowing preview coverage. I am sure those Nuka Cola bottles from the Fallout 3 press trips paid many rents / purchased a lot of Ramen after the freelancers flipped them on ebay.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
My prediction for the new streamlined skill system of Fallout 4:

Violence
Science
Talking
AWESOME

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Fuck Bethesda in the fucking ass and fuck all you sellout assholes who are even slightly excited about this.

Goddammit.

Oesophagus

Arcane
I just felt I needed to say something in a place where my loathing of whatever F4 turns out to be is shared.

That is all

AAA games coming out in 2016 are still release on hardware from fucking 2005:retarded: i dont even... faggots all over the web are sperging over this shit:negative:

Jozoz

Prophet
The first person to make a mod that disables the voice for the main character will be my personal hero.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Fallout 4 by Betheda: a shit-ton of bugs features confirmed, dumbed down streamlined RPG elements confirmed, atrocious what-if-apple-made-it ui confirmed, cringeworthy epic writing confirmed, level scaling that renders exploration uninspiring and pointless fun confirmed. And comes with voice acting!
DUXobog.gif

Servo

Arcane
What's all the hype? Did they announce a release date or something?

Edit: Oh, big woop de doo.

Ziem

Arbiter
Fallout 4 by Betheda: a shit-ton of bugs features confirmed, dumbed down streamlined RPG elements confirmed, atrocious what-if-apple-made-it ui confirmed, cringeworthy epic writing confirmed, level scaling that renders exploration uninspiring and pointless fun confirmed. And comes with voice acting!
DUXobog.gif
mods will fix it
:troll:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
DUXobog.gif
paid mods will fix it
:negative:

Fix'd.

1rueit.jpg

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Those kickstarted RPG developers gave you a bunch of Doritos, all we got was some shitty games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom