Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Female Identification Tag (FIT)

FA7

Educated
Also, there are other body parts which would provide more convincing evidence.
Agree. I propose full pelvic CT scan.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I've noticed that about half the time a post makes me lol (laugh out loud), the poster happens to be polish. I only knew of Poland from WW2 documentaries previously, but I've gotta say I'm becoming a fan.

Laugh in the sense of funny ha-ha or funny peculiar?

I kid, I kid, as a Pole raised in Scotland (also a very potato-ey country, so kind of double-potato), I have great affection for Poles.

I often sit by my window on bleak days looking out at wheatfields, sighing in a melancholy fashion too, it's in the blood.
I would say they're both funny and peculiar which is a cool way to be imo.

I'd also like to mention that I already found out that Russians were funny a long time ago and I don't understand your strange European feuds because in Canada, everyone in all directions for thousands of kilometres is my friend. Except for some very mild rivalry with the French and Americans. So don't hate on me for liking the Polish, I'm simply an unbiased observer with good taste when it comes to posts!!

Stella Brando

Arcane
There is only one member I know 100% is a woman, but she is not active any more.

Is she your mum?
Friendly

Self-Ejected
I think there is only one actually good w*man on this website. Props to whatever dumbass can figure out who.
More than one actually a couple want to stay hidden i am aware of and post as males.
As for why a female would post here? Probably for the same reasons a male would do is simple as that.

Self-Ejected

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think there is only one actually good w*man on this website. Props to whatever dumbass can figure out who.
More than one actually a couple want to stay hidden i am aware of and post as males.
As for why a female would post here? Probably for the same reasons a male would do is simple as that.
They are looking for husband?
Ahah no really.

Oh. They're crazy White ultranationalists! That tracks.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

jaekl

Educated
Patron
in Canada, everyone in all directions for thousands of kilometres is my friend.

If only we could answer the Quebec question.

Except for some very mild rivalry with the French

Yes. "Mild." :smug:

So don't hate on me for liking the Polish, I'm simply an unbiased observer with good taste

You do seem like an enjoyer of fine sausage, it's true.
I like it when they pretend not to speak english and then I start speaking spanish and pretend to think I'm speaking french

911 Jumper

Educated
So as I suspected, there are females on here posting as males.

It's interesting. Very interesting.

I wonder if I have had exchanges with these males who are actually females :oops:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom