Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Female Identification Tag (FIT)

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I'm going to apply for welfare just so I can steal @mediocrepoet tax money and use it for alcohol and hookers

Shameless rapefugee-tier leeching.
I've payed thousands in taxes to fund lgbt parades and shit like that to this Marxist government. I'll be collecting that back tyvm.

Doubt I'd get accepted being white and responsible however.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Yes laugh harder mediocrepoet. You got me there. I AM triggered that thousands of my hard earned money coming from skilled labour went to the Treadau government.

I had a friend who worked in a federal government agency for 4 months and was able to see how much funding from tax payer money lgbt parades and organizations get in southern ontario from our hard earned income.

I'll be collecting back as much I can before I fuck off forever.

Btw if anyone is curious about how canada works:

A couple hours ago I was at a restaurant with someone who is a manager at an agency of the provincial government who had to begin filling out forms for hiring a university student for the next semester.

There is an option to be part of some "inclusiveness initiative" whatever the fuck. He clicked it because "why not". The next question was something along the lines of "how many of these skills/soft skills do you want from an applicant. He literally only picked 3 but it was giving him an error. Guess what? When you pick inclusiveness initiative to help some 50iq nigger or woman, the maximum amount of skills from your job posting you can pick is 1. And that's if you're being generous. Fucking dystopian world. If I didn't have a hot blonde waitress feeding me discounted drinks all night I would've sperged out.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

A couple hours ago I was at a restaurant with someone who is a manager at an agency of the provincial government who had to begin filling out forms for hiring a university student for the next semester.

There is an option to be part of some "inclusiveness initiative" whatever the fuck. He clicked it because "why not". The next question was something along the lines of "how many of these skills/soft skills do you want from an applicant. He literally only picked 3 but it was giving him an error. Guess what? When you pick inclusiveness initiative to help some 50iq nigger or woman, the maximum amount of skills from your job posting you can pick is 1. And that's if you're being generous. Fucking dystopian world. If I didn't have a hot blonde waitress feeding me discounted drinks all night I would've sperged out.

Don't be mad, Bohan. If it wasn't for that, how would any of the slave races, i.e. Serbtards, would get a job in our fine country and then come on to the Codex to complain about it?

You may keep talking about how white you are, but you sure act like... :smug:

Don't be mad, Bohan. If it wasn't for that, how would any of the slave races, i.e. Serbtards, would get a job in our fine country and then come on to the Codex to complain about it?

You may keep talking about how white you are, but you sure act like... :smug:
I wouldn't know , so many of the serbtards (and croats for that matter) decended from cetniks or ustase are 3rd generation rich faggots who act just like Canadian whores. Their family who were one of those didn't have the balls to accept extermination after their loss in ww2.

Btw don't act so smug, you know exactly this exclusivity shit is for "women, niggers, indigenous". My white name, beautiful white skin and amazing photo bleached hair doesn't count towards that. My jobs were better than those though, your Canadian schools are so easy that retard Slavs can easily take those positions from cuck Canadians;)

mediocrepoet

Patron
serbtards (and croats for that matter) ... who act just like ... whores.

This is like when you were trying to say that you're not a Serbtard after describing yourself. I mean... Yes. They probably act like whores. Disgusting creatures. That would be completely unlike you.

My white name, beautiful white skin and amazing photo bleached hair doesn't count towards that.

This is probably the gayest thing I've ever read on the Codex and there are actually gay posters here who like talking about fucking other guys in the ass. You should go find Iren and the two of you could share your cringe fantasies about the white life and then get married in a perfect totally white union.

This is like when you were trying to say that you're not a Serbtard after describing yourself. I mean... Yes. They probably act like whores. Disgusting creatures. That would be completely unlike you.
I am actually a very pleasant person to be around. When I can't get rid of my racist, fascist ustasa energy with friends I sperg on Codex. Unlike the third worlders you vote to let in I help old women when they're struggling to carry groceries and things like that. I will fuck your daughter and she will beg to introduce me to you and you will have to look me in the eyes and tell me what an amazing boyfriend I am, cuck. You would never know

This is probably the gayest thing I've ever read on the Codex and there are actually gay posters here who like talking about fucking other guys in the ass. You should go find Iren and the two of you could share your cringe fantasies about the white life and then get married in a perfect totally white union.
Anglo mad I have beautiful slav genes))))

mediocrepoet

Patron
I am actually a very pleasant person to be around.

I'm actually completely certain this is true.

I will fuck your daughter

However, although I'm generally pretty reasonable and pleasant, unlike you, I have rage issues about a few things and I'm fairly certain that I could throw your twink ass across the street. At this time, I would also like to forewarn you that I am not averse to beating the everliving hell out of such a "boyfriend" until the cops show up.

Anglo mad I have beautiful slav genes))))

:lol: Very gay. Oh well.

:codexisfor: :love:

However, although I'm generally pretty reasonable and pleasant, unlike you, I have rage issues about a few things and I'm fairly certain that I could throw your twink ass across the street.
Anglo thinks he has a chance compared to a dinaric alps giant)))

At this time, I would also like to forewarn you that I am not averse to beating the everliving hell out of such a "boyfriend" until the cops show up.
I think you're confusing me with other zoomer faggots on the codex who fall for the andrew tate MLM scheme and cope harder than anyone else I've seen)))

mediocrepoet

Patron
However, although I'm generally pretty reasonable and pleasant, unlike you, I have rage issues about a few things and I'm fairly certain that I could throw your twink ass across the street.
Anglo thinks he has a chance compared to a dinaric alps giant)))

At this time, I would also like to forewarn you that I am not averse to beating the everliving hell out of such a "boyfriend" until the cops show up.
I think you're confusing me with other zoomer faggots on the codex who fall for the andrew tate MLM scheme and cope harder than anyone else I've seen)))

Could be. I'm not averse to using a truck as my preferred weapon.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
That's not how you get rid of a boyfriend, that's how you drive her further into his arms. The forbidden love aspect is something you really have to account for or else you'll be in big trouble. What you have to do is nerd out with the boyfriend about rpgs and become dorky gamer pals with him, then she'll lose interest pretty quick.

mediocrepoet

Patron
That's not how you get rid of a boyfriend, that's how you drive her further into his arms. The forbidden love aspect is something you really have to account for or else you'll be in big trouble. What you have to do is nerd out with the boyfriend about rpgs and become dorky gamer pals with him, then she'll lose interest pretty quick.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.jpg

911 Jumper

Educated
Sukhāvatī reacted to my post with a Friendly reaction. Now why would a male react with Friendly reaction to the suggestion that the females here resemble a bunch of attractive sorority girls? Reacting to my post with a Friendly is a subtle way of saying, “I'm flattered, thank you.”

I am convinced Sukhāvatī is one of the Codex females.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Why do people find eye contact so hard outside contexts of guilt? Always just seemed a part of polite conversation to make eye contact with someone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom