Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Female Identification Tag (FIT)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
why would a woman reveal her gender on a site full with weirdos?
1) they are weird themselves
and/or
2) they enjoy the attention

nobody ever met their SO on the Codex?
CorpseBride hooked up with Poos. SMA hooked up with PennyAnte and Kaiserin in the short-term (those three were all trans). In Poland, the men reject the women: supervoid failed to get Maxie, Nelka failed to get Marat. My observation is that Polish men either have casual indifference or outright contempt for their fellow women.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
That does explain a great many things lmao
There was a secret Polish woman here who preferred that I refer to her with male pronouns because she was concerned one of the Polish guys would try to stalk her and show up at her door, but that was just being overcautious, I'm not aware of anyone here who would be remotely interested in doing such a thing.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I've noticed that about half the time a post makes me lol (laugh out loud), the poster happens to be polish. I only knew of Poland from WW2 documentaries previously, but I've gotta say I'm becoming a fan.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
That does explain a great many things lmao
There was a secret Polish woman here who preferred that I refer to her with male pronouns because she was concerned one of the Polish guys would try to stalk her and show up at her door, but that was just being overcautious, I'm not aware of anyone here who would be remotely interested in doing such a thing.
Ahh, so it's Roguey who gets all the codex bitches.

MerchantKing

Learned
Is this a fitness thread?

d8VUpoQ.png

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
No, but I think JarlFrank shouldn't be the only judge in this matter.
Also, there are other body parts which would provide more convincing evidence.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I've noticed that about half the time a post makes me lol (laugh out loud), the poster happens to be polish. I only knew of Poland from WW2 documentaries previously, but I've gotta say I'm becoming a fan.

Laugh in the sense of funny ha-ha or funny peculiar?

I kid, I kid, as a Pole raised in Scotland (also a very potato-ey country, so kind of double-potato), I have great affection for Poles.

I often sit by my window on bleak days looking out at wheatfields, sighing in a melancholy fashion too, it's in the blood.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom