Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

YCCCM7

Literate
Typical Modder
What a slimy little cunt.

I am not a rape anything. Shut your fucking mouth. Mentally ill fuckwads everywhere unchecked these days.

Keep fabricating lies about me and I'll get your shit mod taken down.
Lets talk about how you have no sense of game balance, and your shit coding made Deus Ex unstable, which I needed to fix.

Gerrard

Arcane
The DSM-5 indicates that persons with narcissistic personality disorder usually display some or all of the following symptoms, typically without the commensurate qualities or accomplishments:

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
Needing continual admiration from others
Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
Unwilling to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
Pompous and arrogant demeanor
fOdLZFc.png

"N-none of those traits apply to me!"
857iAiV.gif

Ash

Arcane
Again, nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and what you've accomplished. You wouldn't know you vile little manlet with an inferiority complex.

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
Again, nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and what you've accomplished. You wouldn't know you vile little manlet with an inferiority complex.

What have you accomplished exactly? Doing hundreds of hours of work for free then getting bullied by better modders?

You're also a pedo, so I suppose you have accomplished staying out of prison... For now anyways :s.

Ash

Arcane
To the unsuspecting reader: I am certainly not...THAT, I Have not and would not ever harm a child. These people don't even know me. This place is full of mentally deranged people, quickly becoming a hive of pure scum. The disgusting administration just stand by and let it happen. Stay away.

YCCCM7

Literate
Typical Modder
To the unsuspecting reader: I am certainly not...THAT, I Have not and would not ever harm a child. These people don't even know me. This place is full of mentally deranged people, quickly becoming a hive of pure scum. The disgusting administration just stand by and let it happen. Stay away.
I had to remove the rape scene from the mod and fix your balance issues. Also you're a pedo.

.Pixote.

Augur
I think GMDX is brilliant, especially on the hardest difficulty. If people have problems with it just don't play it. I found the new additions well thought out and well implemented, it adds a little spice to a game we have all played to death over the last 20+ years. Why the hate?

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I think GMDX is brilliant, especially on the hardest difficulty. If people have problems with it just don't play it. I found the new additions well thought out and well implemented, it adds a little spice to a game we have all played to death over the last 20+ years. Why the hate?
The 2024 account is some clown who made a sketchy fork of GMDX 9 and is trying to shill it/derail the thread. I have no idea why Beans insists on shitting up the thread.

Ash

Arcane
butters said:
I have no idea why

I've been repeating it over and over at this point: mental derangement.

What value is there in the concept of freedom of speech for all when so many out there are human trash, insane, or retarded? Absolutely fuck all value. In fact the internet giving the dregs of society a voice is a significant factor as why society is on the sharp decline. Dilutes the waters, drowns out any relevant coherency, divides and distracts. Before, only the competent and accomplished had a platform in most cases, and imparted their (oftentimes but not always) valuable influence on all the rest.

We need to shut this shit down or regulate the fuck out of it. Seriously, just look around. Endless garbage. It's everywhere, right here is merely a concentrated example of it.

YCCCM7

Literate
Typical Modder
butters said:
I have no idea why

I've been repeating it over and over at this point: mental derangement.

What value is there in the concept of freedom of speech for all when so many out there are human trash, insane, or retarded? Absolutely fuck all value. In fact the internet giving the dregs of society a voice is a significant factor as why society is on the sharp decline. Dilutes the waters, drowns out any relevant coherency, divides and distracts. Before, only the competent and accomplished had a platform in most cases, and imparted their (oftentimes but not always) valuable influence on all the rest.

We need to shut this shit down or regulate the fuck out of it. Seriously, just look around. Endless garbage. It's everywhere, right here is merely a concentrated example of it.
You are difficult to interact with and you're a poor coder.

YCCCM7

Literate
Typical Modder
The 2024 account is some clown who made a sketchy fork of GMDX 9 and is trying to shill it/derail the thread. I have no idea why Beans insists on shitting up the thread.
You should give my mod a try and maybe you will enjoy it. https://www.moddb.com/mods/gmdx-v10-community-update

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Finally, no one normal spends years making mods and having mental breakdown after mental breakdown.
Actually, getting angry over seeing a personal project you worked on for years being disrespected, followed by the actual crime of having your name and character slandered, is a very normal and sane reaction
Only a coward or a deject wouldn't take issue with such predicament

But I guess it is too much to expect a bitch like you to understand this

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Also you're a pedo.
Ash isn't a reddit user, no

Also DarkUnderlord doesn't this qualify as harassment or some shit?
4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info
4.2. Personal Details: There has been a recent rise in requests for admins to delete threads, usually after some moron has posted personal details about their sex life and only just discovered that the internet is not private
4.3. Shit-posting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts

:hmmm:

Only if it's true and it comes under personal details?

actor

Literate
came here to figure out if it was "worth" playing hardcore mode on return to this game after so many years... didn't expect to see a blood feud that has been simmering for what seems like almost a decade now. whats up with this supposed "rape" scene in gmdx?

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
Finally, no one normal spends years making mods and having mental breakdown after mental breakdown.
Actually, getting angry over seeing a personal project you worked on for years being disrespected, followed by the actual crime of having your name and character slandered, is a very normal and sane reaction
Only a coward or a deject wouldn't take issue with such predicament

But I guess it is too much to expect a bitch like you to understand this

I would never be in that position because I am not a beta male like you I guess.

:)

Shin

Cipher
hi

i like deus ex, can abide rapey stuff as long as it comes from a verified japanese source, like some difficulty in my games, don't like bugs and will suck penis for moneys if the moneys is more than twice my current disposable monthly income

soo... should I use GMDX V9 or V10?

sosmoflux

Educated
What's the best way to play Deus Ex in 2024? I've played it like 6 times so wouldn't mind changes and added stuff etc. Revision was OK iirc.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey guys, what's up, how is the mod coming alo-
:what:

What is it with modders and drama/public breakdown-rants? :lol:
Anyway, feels like a reinstall might soon be in order.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom