Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

I wouldn't want Crusader Kings II or any other Paradox title for free. It's only the bare base game. There is a shitload of DLCs you have to buy seperately to enjoy their games.

Modron

Arcane
did someone manually edit all the gog links to include the affiliated thing
No it does it automatically, pretty sure it's been a feature of xenforo for nearly a decade by this point (or at least a readily available addon that has been around that long). You can test it yourself by posting a link to gog. You can't be that autistic to think that someone is changing these manually every second of the day every single day.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
did someone manually edit all the gog links to include the affiliated thing
No it does it automatically, pretty sure it's been a feature of xenforo for nearly a decade by this point (or at least a readily available addon that has been around that long). You can test it yourself by posting a link to gog. You can't be that autistic to think that someone is changing these manually every second of the day every single day.
you known me for a while and yet u underestimate me

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Finding what's new on GOG is weirdly complicated, had to rely on "outside sources" for that
https://af.gog.com/en/game/knights_of_honor?as=1649904300

KeighnMcDeath have you tried certain "chamber of collection"? Links are still up and they're ready to play after unpacking. Mageslayer for example is build on this setup
his exclusive installer uses the DOSBox Daum build of DOSBox 0.74 running Windows '95. Manual included. Tested on Windows 10.
Never managed to create something like that myself.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Aren't we missing?
5081622-allied-general-windows-front-cover.jpg

gNyb7ma.jpg

So we can then be awarded the General's Star!
Lxws08D.jpg

Last edited:

Old One

Arcane
I don't know why I need the CK2 DLCs. I played the demo quite a bit and enjoyed it. I always thought I was going to buy the game when it was finally released as one complete package, but it's many years later and more and more DLCs keep spawning.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Now that's some unexpected massive incline,I already have them on Steam but if someone just wants drm free games it's a great deal

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
More like thrice. Pretty sure they've tossed this one around a few times.

Side note:

Re;Lord 1 ~The witch of Herfort and stuffed animals~ (PC)​

Seems you have to PAY for the nudity DLC on the first one but not the second? I only noticed because they were on sale and figured... yeah; nude dlcs. Then i noticed #1 was the same price as the main game but you have to buy main game. Most of the time these nude tits/twat dlcs are free. They squeezing balls on this one. Milking ya for $5 more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom