Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
GOG celebrating Pride Month.
Fuck this company.
Day by day, what little respect I had for them chips away...

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I don't feel so good anymore...
RlkTsSO.png
consume rainbow product

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Pride Month​

We believe that inclusive environments and diverse characters create a safe space to have fun and express yourself for all kinds of gamers. That is why, to celebrate Pride Month, our queer team members selected the variety of games containing LGBTQ+ themes and characters, all available on GOG.

I wonder what games are these...

ddd.jpg

Yeah, sounds about right.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Pride Month​

We believe that inclusive environments and diverse characters create a safe space to have fun and express yourself for all kinds of gamers. That is why, to celebrate Pride Month, our queer team members selected the variety of games containing LGBTQ+ themes and characters, all available on GOG.

ddd.jpg

Fallout:New Vegas, LMAO...

Pride Month​

ddd.jpg

New Vegas is gaming's bastion of trannydom. That game has made more people to transition than any other.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Pride Month​

ddd.jpg

New Vegas is gaming's bastion of trannydom. That game has made more people to transition than any other.
Also Josh Sawyer pretty soon, I would imagine...

Oberon

Learned

Pride Month​

ddd.jpg

I never understood that meme but I find it hilarious that troons like it because it further proves unequivocally that their claims of being born with a "female brain" are delusional bs :smug:

racofer

Thread Incliner

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
GOG celebrating Pride Month.
Fuck this company.
Day by day, what little respect I had for them chips away...

I don't feel so good anymore...
RlkTsSO.png
consume rainbow product
I guess it's GAY ORGY Games now.
Considering the amount of hentai games they've been pushing lately, yea. Makes sense.
Yeah, I've taken a look-see at some of those releases.
Not looking good at all...

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
MASSIVE EDIT

GOG IS FUCKING ANNOYING CATERING TO THIS BULLSHIT! I was going to list a few of their other retarded games in their rainbow coalition but FUCKING BLEK! WTF!!!?? YUCK!! If anything it makes me not want to ever game again.
:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Did winter come early this year? Everywhere I look in this thread, I see a lot of delicate snowflakes.
Look, if you had to fight an never ending swarm(900~ killed so far) of rats in your parents place you'd not be too appreciative of rats being portrayed nicely.

Zoo

Educated
I don't see any Pride-related sale on GOG. Maybe I live in a fascist country.

:shredder:

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Hey guys, Gog here. You know how the games developed by CD Pajeet have big save sizes? Well fuck you for using our cloud save feature:
https://af.gog.com/hc/en-us/article...avoid-loss-of-files?product=gog&as=1649904300
If your cloud save folder exceeds 200 mb's they will delete shit. And no, this doesn't save them any money, they are just that cheap.
Expect offline installers to be the next victim.
Has the article been redacted or something?
Either way, GOG keeps getting shittier and shittier...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom